CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

First Virgin Galactic Tourist Flight

Penny Farthing

5 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Due to take off today at 1600 hours for a trip into eternity. One daft 80 years old cunt has waited 18 years for this trip.

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-08-09/virgin-galactic-set-to-launch-its-first-space-tourism-flight

01H6K8J7Y01M5C0VD9GZNCPEB8.jpg?fm=avif&f

I wonder how he feels about hydrophobia if he has to do a crash landing in the Atlantic on his return to earth?

Maybe he's still got his certificate for swimming a length at the local baths from when he was a child, that's if the sharks don't get him first, on account of the warming temperature of the sea due to climate change.

Typical OAP, no thought for anybody but himself, probably voted for Brexit as well, selfish cunt!

11 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Due to take off today at 1600 hours for a trip into eternity. One daft 80 years old cunt has waited 18 years for this trip.

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-08-09/virgin-galactic-set-to-launch-its-first-space-tourism-flight

01H6K8J7Y01M5C0VD9GZNCPEB8.jpg?fm=avif&f

Stupid old cunt. Spent quarter of a million 18 years ago. Almost certainly has been living in poverty as a result ever since. 
 And why? So he can spend twenty minutes looking out of a tiny little window at some stars he could have seen at the planetarium. 
 And it’s not going to be a really good space ship like the ones in Star Trek with laser cannons, photon torpedoes and lots of Worps. No, it’ll be a shit fibreglass one with leaky windows and a stick on dashboard compass from Halfords. 
Fucking mug cunts.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Besides how can this be and how can space flight be a thing, we forget we have a firmament covering the flat earth.

Fuck off

Out of likes.

The 'Canadian Boyfriend Saga' is up there with some of the best ever moments on here as far as I'm concerned. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Besides how can this be and how can space flight be a thing, we forget we have a firmament covering the flat earth.

If you slow down the Apollo moon landing video on a Ferguson camcorder connected to the tele with a set of RGB leads (as I’ve done many times) you can quite clearly see the HOLLYWOOD hills sign behind Neil Armstrongs helmet at least five or six times and David Hasselhoff staring out to sea in his tight red Speedos if you look hard enough.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If you slow down the Apollo moon landing video on a Ferguson camcorder connected to the tele with a set of RGB leads (as I’ve done many times) you can quite clearly see the HOLLYWOOD hills sign behind Neil Armstrongs helmet at least five or six times and David Hasselhoff staring out to sea in his tight red Speedos if you look hard enough.

Frank and Kubrick, 1969. Abandoned fake footage of an 'alien' utilising pioneering green screen. Filming location, The Admiral Duncan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Out of likes.

The 'Canadian Boyfriend Saga' is up there with some of the best ever moments on here as far as I'm concerned. 

The irony here is that Pen has this mythical belief that i said something about a flat earth but everyone else in the true reality knows i said something along the lines of seeing curvature from my friends decking in Canada..of course i didn't see anything like curvature or flat earth as i was pissed out my brains.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I have seen that and there's a tranny next to the Hoff in a see through nightie, i don't know, all that tinfoil, probably where the hats come from.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

David Hasselhoff staring out to sea in his tight red Speedos

As you say, you've watched that bit of the video many times, is there something you're not telling us?🏳️‍🌈

Answer the fuckin' question! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zev said:

As you say, you've watched that bit of the video many times, is there something you're not telling us?🏳️‍🌈

If I told you everything I know you wouldn’t understand a single word of it. ‘Woof Woof its walkies time’.

20 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

The irony here is that Pen has this mythical belief that i said something about a flat earth

Probably misheard you Fends. 
Flat Earth and fat girth probably sound very similar to a weird old freak of his age holding a huge conch shell to his stinking wax filled ear.

• Like 1

On 10/08/2023 at 13:09, Zev said:

Sniffing lines of coke .. memories of what he has done .. confabulation kicks in then the anger .. same as the coke riddled halfwit from Norfolk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Sniffing lines of coke .. memories of what he has done .. confabulation kicks in then the anger .. same as the coke riddled halfwit from Norfolk.

Jumping in to show support for your fellow wrong un.

Next time you're train spotting, why don't you put your face down near the track as the train is coming, just to get a better look.

OK spastic No.2.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I've never had that many drugs that I've forgotten the name of a family member who has died of cancer. Then again, I've never used that as leverage to elicit sympathy from a group of random online strangers because I've got no friends or family.

Unlike you. So what is your excuse, you born wrong, freak of fucking nature? I hope that the fictional Fran/Jane/June/Joan/Jean or whatever name you've made up this week died screaming in absolute fucking agony.

• Like 3

It's patently NOT a trip into eternity and realistically NOT a trip into space but just the top part of the atmosphere. The Russians were putting chimps higher in the 1950s. As for you, you're only jealous cos the geezer is able to make a trip into his bank account which you can't do. Let the guy enjoy his last years without your molestation. If you do molest him tell us all about it on these pages.... 😛

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's patently NOT a trip into eternity and realistically NOT a trip into space but just the top part of the atmosphere. The Russians were putting chimps higher in the 1950s. As for you, you're only jealous cos the geezer is able to make a trip into his bank account which you can't do. Let the guy enjoy his last years without your molestation. If you do molest him tell us all about it on these pages.... 😛

Shut up you cunt.

©️ @Old Chap Raasclaat

• Like 1