CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

4x4 cunts

entitled little cunt

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'll be in for an almighty fucking surprise once you bend it over and notice what it's got tucked between its thighs, namely the biggest set of cock and balls north of the Serengeti.

Careful Decs, you'll have the filthy cunt wanking until he catches fire.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I do not own a donkey or a mule .. sorry.

A matter of practicalities, I'm sure.

After all, you wouldn't want them to feel emasculated or get jealous over the size of your stupendously fucking massive schlong. 

No wonder Eeyore is always so miserable.

Lololololol.

5 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Let us leave the fiddler to is fate and concentrate on @Dyslexic cnuts bullshitting .. Bentley's are an exclusive make of car and there is a long waiting list to buy new and newish Bentleys .. even a one year old Bentley .. it is not like buying a Audi or even a Mercedes. To buy a modern Bentley you need to be rich .. very rich. An owner of a modern Bentley will almost certainly own other quality cars. I lived in Crewe (from home of Bentley) 1957 to 2009 .. I know people who worked at the factory and who still work at the factory and I also know that the company still keeps track of every car made at that factory and I doubt that DC fits the profile of anyone who be driving a modern Bentley.

Oh Jesus twatting Christ-on-a-bike. Really?

16 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Is anything here real with you elevating yourself from a dedicated on the dole scouser to driving a Bentley .. are you a drug dealer?

I gave you an out. You’ve refused it. Hardly surprising for a cob-web wombed spinster with no parental leanings who sacrificed her raisin-like ovaries for an NHS donored cadaver’s cock. Fuck off you freak.

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I gave you an out. You’ve refused it. Hardly surprising for a cob-webbed wombed spinster with no parental leanings who sacrificed her raisin-like ovaries for an NHS donored cadaver’s cock. Fuck off you freak.

It does not matter .. you do not own or drive a one year old or indeed any Bentley.