CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

4x4 cunts

entitled little cunt

Everyone knows the way to prove to the world just what a cunt you are is to buy a ten year old Range Rover .To buy one new proves you even a bigger cunt, possibly with money or the ability to sign a lease agreement and limitless vulgarity .There must be a goverment office that ensures all owners are tattooed chubsters who wear rugby tops with the collar turned up and ridicolous mirrored sunglasses. 

6 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

There must be a government office that ensures all owners are tattooed chubsters who wear rugby tops with the collar turned up and ridicolous mirrored sunglasses. 

@Decimus works in it, and dresses accordingly 👕

He also drive a Range Rover, well, there's a coincidence.

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Everyone knows the way to prove to the world just what a cunt you are is to buy a ten year old Range Rover .To buy one new proves you even a bigger cunt, possibly with money or the ability to sign a lease agreement and limitless vulgarity .There must be a goverment office that ensures all owners are tattooed chubsters who wear rugby tops with the collar turned up and ridicolous mirrored sunglasses. 

Rugby shirts. Always worn by short fat cunts to appear ‘hench’ rather than soft and weak. Web designer cunts who attend festivals so they can spend the entire duration telling their ‘friends’ about it on social media. The same cunts also pride themselves on being laddish and macho, based on the fact that they once smoked some dried cat shit at “Uni”. 
 They go on drunken holidays with their male friends and actually stay faithful to the fat wallflower with confidence issues that they’ve left at home.

Jesus I fucking hate them. I don’t care what they drive though. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rugby shirts. Always worn by short fat cunts to appear ‘hench’ rather than soft and weak. Web designer cunts who attend festivals so they can spend the entire duration telling their ‘friends’ about it on social media. The same cunts also pride themselves on being laddish and macho, based on the fact that they once smoked some dried cat shit at “Uni”. 
 They go on drunken holidays with their male friends and actually stay faithful to the fat wallflower with confidence issues that they’ve left at home.

Jesus I fucking hate them. I don’t care what they drive though. 

Tim nice but dim. 

Anything made by Range Rover (or whatever their current corporate moniker) is designed for silly women with gilets and yoga mats. If there's no tow-bar then they are driven by posing wankers. It can be quite fun watching them reverse in the lanes.

The same goes for those pricks with old S1 and 2 LRs who call them "landies".

People wno actually need 4WD use a Japanese pickup, they're cheaper and more reliable,

BTW What happened about that silly bitch who squashed the kids in London recently?

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The best Range Rover I ever saw was parked in a field near Rettendon. The interior was to die for.

Seen it driving around Southend full of fucking dib-dobs who’ve just paid a hundred quid for a ride in the ‘murder car’. 
Bernard O’Mahoney is a story all to himself. A made up one. Utter cunt.

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Anything made by Range Rover (or whatever their current corporate moniker) is designed for silly women with gilets and yoga mats. If there's no tow-bar then they are driven by posing wankers. It can be quite fun watching them reverse in the lanes.

The same goes for those pricks with old S1 and 2 LRs who call them "landies".

People wno actually need 4WD use a Japanese pickup, they're cheaper and more reliable,

BTW What happened about that silly bitch who squashed the kids in London recently?

I would always pick  Toyota Hi-Lux. I fucking loved the 80s model. Although I have a sentimental spot for Land Rover Defenders.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The best RR I ever saw was the one on its side with Philip's head poking out the roof, fucking cunt. 

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

a sentimental spot for Land Rover Defenders

90s were ok but slow, draughty and uncomfortable. Discos were bearable too. I used to trade-plate them around the country.  It was quite rare to get one back with an intact transmission, I always took food and drink and something to read. I am familiar with many lay-bys. They also came with a bewildering selection of anti-theft devices which caused embarrassment at fuel stations.

The turbo lag was bad enough to be dangerous.

I once got lost while driving a Disco, pulling a trailer with another one on. I did a three-point turn on the well-kept (but wet) green in a vilage in Cheshire. I wonder if Punkape had to fill in the ruts.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The best Range Rover I ever saw was parked in a field near Rettendon. The interior was to die for.

Hoho, you achingly unfunny dickhead. Perhaps I should've downed a fridge pack of Strongbow before reading it, so I too might have found it amusing.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

90s were ok but slow, draughty and uncomfortable. Discos were bearable too. I used to trade-plate them around the country.  It was quite rare to get one back with an intact transmission, I always took food and drink and something to read. I am familiar with many lay-bys. They also came with a bewildering selection of anti-theft devices which caused embarrassment at fuel stations.

The turbo lag was bad enough to be dangerous.

I once got lost while driving a Disco, pulling a trailer with another one on. I did a three-point turn on the well-kept (but wet) green in a vilage in Cheshire. I wonder if Punkape had to fill in the ruts.

The most fun I ever had in a 4x4 was in a Fiat Panda. It had a little scaled down version of the Puch system used in Land Rovers. Chunky tyres, and it was fucking great. Simple bare bones fun and brilliant in the snow when the Range Rovers and L200s are struggling to stop 2.5 tons pirouetting across the mini roundabout.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would always pick  Toyota Hi-Lux. I fucking loved the 80s model. Although I have a sentimental spot for Land Rover Defenders.

I love 4x4s and I need one for my business. I've had one pre-Defender 90, and after that I bought a 2000 TD5 Defender (with engine remap, so it went like stink for a Landy, about 11 sec 0-60 (with 19mpg)) for £9k and sold it two years later for 12. I can't think of any other piece of shit which leakes oil and takes on rain water while still appreciating in value quite like a Defender. Like all of them (to 2104), everything goes wrong all of the time, in spite of mine having a bulletproof galvanised chassis (I didn't realise this makes it non-saleable to the US market – a silly move on my part, meaning I could've taken another £5-6k at time of sale had I done more research on chassis) and gorgeous 2.5tdi engine which could pull over 3.5 tonnes uphill with shitloads of torque. A beast.

I've gone through Freelander 1s & 2s, and I've now got a Subaru Forester which gets worked like a Honduran whore... and keeps going. I like Japanese cars, and I believe they make the best SUVs & 4x4s in the world, despite my reluctance to buy non-British. The Mitsubishi Shogun is probably the best example: comfort, power, reliability, space, safety, economy, trailing capability and amazing all-terrain techno shit. I want one.

58 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I love 4x4s and I need one for my business. I've had one pre-Defender 90, and after that I bought a 2000 TD5 Defender (with engine remap, so it went like stink for a Landy, about 11 sec 0-60 (with 19mpg)) for £9k and sold it two years later for 12. I can't think of any other piece of shit which leakes oil and takes on rain water while still appreciating in value quite like a Defender. Like all of them (to 2104), everything goes wrong all of the time, in spite of mine having a bulletproof galvanised chassis (I didn't realise this makes it non-saleable to the US market – a silly move on my part, meaning I could've taken another £5-6k at time of sale had I done more research on chassis) and gorgeous 2.5tdi engine which could pull over 3.5 tonnes uphill with shitloads of torque. A beast.

I've gone through Freelander 1s & 2s, and I've now got a Subaru Forester which gets worked like a Honduran whore... and keeps going. I like Japanese cars, and I believe they make the best SUVs & 4x4s in the world, despite my reluctance to buy non-British. The Mitsubishi Shogun is probably the best example: comfort, power, reliability, space, safety, economy, trailing capability and amazing all-terrain techno shit. I want one.

Where do the Defenders leak water? I’ve used them but not owned one. The scuttle to bulkhead seam looks likely, which would mean footwell puddles.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We have a saying here Eric. If you want to go bush, take a Land Rover. If you want to come back, take a Land Cruiser.

Hilux is truly impossible to kill, but I still like the old Rovers. Astonishing off road until they shit themselves one way or another. The Rangie is unique among older 4x4s by actually being decent to drive on the road. Plus the 3.5 V8 sounds almost as good as a Stag.

• Like 1