CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is the Trans-Europe Express discriminatory?

and

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Courtesy of @Decimus, I’ve read some of your historical input, some of it is stellar. I can see why some of the veterans pine for this historical banter, it is a level above this shite. The best to join this site since 2020 are myself and @Old Chap Raasclaat. Had we joined at such times, I’d hope we’d be even more polished than we are now. We’d have no choice. Question…what the fuck happened to you?

Well said DC. I'll admit, he has his moments but consistency is the key. The stupid idiot has been hanging around like a bad smell for way too long now, desperate to relive 'the glory days' and win the title again. Like that boxing great Evander Holyfield, Frank should have retired a lot sooner but couldn't let it go, thus tarnishing his legacy. This place gives Frank the attention he craves and sadly, even taking the type of hiding he has this evening (lol) is better than no attention at all. Incapable of writing a decent nomination, he's recently resorted to randomly dredging up some old shit (featuring himself of course) from ages ago to appear relevant. Like ourselves in the past, giving Frank a hiding is part and parcel of a newcomers progression on here and although hilarious, on reflection, is quite sad really. What a deluded, fucking idiot he is.

Fucking hell. 

9 hours ago, Bubba said:

Fuck me. What a useless fucking cunt. 

He reminds me of the creepy, early 50s divorcee who hangs around bars hoping for some drunken slag to pass nearby so he can lower their inhibitions further with a Smirnoff Ice; regaling them with his adventures to the south of France, hoping that she’ll be impressed/too drunk to give a shit and end up wanking him off into his Addis bin at the end of the night. 

RIP Ming. 

It works for me….

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's great, but I hate myself for thinking it.

Never in a million years would I have considered the possibility that two faux jocks, one a fucking despicable, weak alcoholic bully, the other a rat-faced, smug little Tory cunt, could talk together for hours on end and that I'd be able to listen along with pleasure.

It came as much as a surprise to me as learning that John Major has more about him than a reputation for sniffing hairy, salmonella-infested, stinking She-Jew minge.

On the money. I thought old Mustafa Sulayman on ‘Leading’ was fascinating re: AI. Filthy opportunistic towel-head that he is.

Edited by Mrs Roops

39 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well said DC. I'll admit, he has his moments but consistency is the key. The stupid idiot has been hanging around like a bad smell for way too long now, desperate to relive 'the glory days' and win the title again. Like that boxing great Evander Holyfield, Frank should have retired a lot sooner but couldn't let it go, thus tarnishing his legacy. This place gives Frank the attention he craves and sadly, even taking the type of hiding he has this evening (lol) is better than no attention at all. Incapable of writing a decent nomination, he's recently resorted to randomly dredging up some old shit (featuring himself of course) from ages ago to appear relevant. Like ourselves in the past, giving Frank a hiding is part and parcel of a newcomers progression on here and although hilarious, on reflection, is quite sad really. What a deluded, fucking idiot he is.

Fucking hell. 

The infuriating thing is Raas, we know it’s in there somewhere…that’s the fucking tragedy.