CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guests flying the flags of terror organisations

entitled little cunt

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I bet those facial recognition cameras were working overtime this weekend. 

I should fuckin' hope so.

If only we didn't have such a spineless judiciary, we'd be rid of those murdering cunts for the foreseeable future.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The NHS.

So you still manage to crap but you don't clap - I still get the odd text message asking me for a donation to the NHS charities. Since I just found out the NHS refuses to give abiraterone breakthrough potentially life saving prostrate cancer drug in England(free in Scotland and Wales) at £250 a month I for one WILL NOT BE GIVING ANY DONATIONS TO THE NHS. 

https://news.sky.com/story/suella-braverman-to-challenge-met-police-chief-over-handling-of-protesters-chanting-jihad-12990723

"WHAT DO WE WANT"?

"A jihad against the murderous Israelis"

"WHEN DO WE WANT IT"?

"When our brothers over there in Gaza are ready. We're right behind them.  About 2000 miles behind them"

11 minutes ago, and said:

Any of the dusky 'cultural enrichment' society, so beloved of the Guardian and the Labour party, take your pick, they're all the fuckin' same to me.

You avatars feature a few of the types you refer to. Is there some sort of psychological underlying attraction going on or are you just a cunt? 

52 minutes ago, and said:

Absolutely!

Avatars, schmavatars, pictures at an exhibition, treacle pudding.

Do you mind "and" if we change the subject for the moment? If the Arabs or Palestinians didn’t cause the Holocaust why were they expected to pay the price for Europe's guilt in 1944? Seems a bit odd to me. Just saying. 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you mind "and" if we change the subject for the moment? If the Arabs or Palestinians didn’t cause the Holocaust why were they expected to pay the price for Europe's guilt in 1944? Seems a bit odd to me. Just saying. 

Did you know that Arabs carry step ladders to fornicate with camels? Fuck Arabs. They’re cunts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Now you are bringing goats into the picture which are valuable sources of milk in these arid regions. I doubt whether any self respecting Arab would do anything to put his goats off their milking. I know I wouldn't. 

You wouldn’t Harold, because you possess a modicum of civilisation. Johnny Arab thinks nothing of going arse to mouth between a goat and his seven year old wife.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You wouldn’t Harold, because you possess a modicum of civilisation. Johnny Arab thinks nothing of going arse to mouth between a goat and his seven year old wife.

Aren't you getting mixed up between the present Prime Minister and the hardworking millionaire Sheik of the Rolls Royce showroom in downtown Dubai? By the way did you hear that fat cat City wanker living next to you is doubling his Christmas bonus this year courtesy of our last gasp tory dictator. When was the last time you heard of a banker saving a life or mending a broken leg? Yet they still won't play catch up with our doctors. Reason: there not OUR people, the fucking lazy cunt Rees Mogg types. 

Followers over the long long years of LBC's Nick Ferrari-2 Jags+a Range Rover since he dragged his fat pimply arse out of Murdoch's shit crevice in Wapping (he still worships Digger) won't be surprised he's using Gaza to have a go at Starmer and Labour. 

Bye bye cunt! Your lot are OUT in 2024 (for fucking good) and you'll be toast soon, the sooner the better, arsehole. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Bye bye cunt! Your lot are OUT in 2024 (for fucking good) and you'll be toast soon, the sooner the better, arsehole. 

Do I detect, you're not a fan of our dusky leader?

Obviously, when I say 'our' I don't mean mine, I mean the cuntry in general.

1 minute ago, and said:

Do I detect, you're not a fan of our dusky leader?

Obviously, when I say 'our' I don't mean mine, I mean the cuntry in general.

Boris looked like a badly stuffed, fat scarecrow, and now we’ve got a jumbo headed brown Subbuteo player.

I’m struggling to remember a prime minister that didn’t look a total cunt and embarrass the rest of us. At least Maggie had natural authority and didn’t take shit from foreigners.