CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"lost the ability to be funny"

ChildeHarold

I can tell you've been spending too much time with @Penny Farthing, Harold. You've copied the demented old cunts habit of copying and pasting a newspaper link to then try and pass it off as a nomination... I appreciate you adding a picture of the annoying cunt but it's still lazy shite. 

I think you could do better Harold and if you can't, you should consider killing yourself. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I can tell you've been spending too much time with @Penny Farthing, Harold. You've copied the demented old cunts habit of copying and pasting a newspaper link to then try and pass it off as a nomination... I appreciate you adding a picture of the annoying cunt but it's still lazy shite. 

I think you could do better Harold and if you can't, you should consider killing yourself. 

You’re dead right. I thought that afterwards. The guy has wafted upwards on several layers of warm cuntdem from being initially funny in team with genuinely funny Mat Lucas, then cross channel swimming stunt, then children's books, then Britain's Got Talent the umpteenth reincarnation of the X Factor, amidst widespread speculation about his sexuality and private life... there's enough material to make a grown man weep. 

Well, if I had a mic on me when I was in the toilet I would be saying things like, "Why couldn't Simon have broke his neck when he fell off that fucking scooter" and, "Slutty Amanda is only here because of that dimwit Les fucking Dennis put his cock in her" and "that talentless bint Aleisha Dixon has got a 40 woodbine-a-day voice" before letting out the biggest splashback shit that was ever recorded.

21 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well, if I had a mic on me when I was in the toilet I would be saying things like, "Why couldn't Simon have broke his neck when he fell off that fucking scooter" and, "Slutty Amanda is only here because of that dimwit Les fucking Dennis put his cock in her" and "that talentless bint Aleisha Dixon has got a 40 woodbine-a-day voice" before letting out the biggest splashback shit that was ever recorded.

Honesty is never rewarded in the British 'entertainment' business (not in politics either, since you mention it)

On 18/10/2023 at 20:36, ChildeHarold said:

You’re dead right. I thought that afterwards. The guy has wafted upwards on several layers of warm cuntdem from being initially funny in team with genuinely funny Mat Lucas, then cross channel swimming stunt, then children's books, then Britain's Got Talent the umpteenth reincarnation of the X Factor, amidst widespread speculation about his sexuality and private life... there's enough material to make a grown man weep. 

He's definitely light in the loafers. He even said as much when he said he was 25% gay at school. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...