CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joshua Hunt The Bleadon Cunt

Penny Farthing

What the fuck was the crrepy twat doing wrong? He doesn't seem to have been threatening anyone, no-one has been hurt and no damage caused. Some bint who sounds like she shouldn't really be out at night, wet herself upon seeing something she didn't like and this poor sod gets a criminal record.  If he'd been a puff or a sex-changer they'd have given him a comforting pat on the head and ordered her not to be so somethingophobic.

Looking at the photos, he looks more like Lenny Henry than a pervert.                       

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

What the fuck was the crrepy twat doing wrong? He doesn't seem to have been threatening anyone, no-one has been hurt and no damage caused. Some bint who sounds like she shouldn't really be out at night, wet herself upon seeing something she didn't like and this poor sod gets a criminal record.  If he'd been a puff or a sex-changer they'd have given him a comforting pat on the head and ordered her not to be so somethingophobic.

Looking at the photos, he looks more like Lenny Henry than a pervert.                       

He's probably a lot funnier than Lenny Henry. Which isn't fucking difficult 

23 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I thought you were allowed to identify whichever way you choose these days, if he wanted to identify as a fuckin' gimp, that's his prerogative, who are we to judge?

I mean, @Wolfie is free to live his life as a scat-obsessed, Poodle fancying, closeted homosexual, and nobody bats an eyelid, obviously the poor gimp is being persecuted for doing what comes naturally.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Just as well, as he'd be top of the table by a long way. Oh yes, the fiddler has noticed your shameless manipulation and let me tell you, it won't go unpunished.

You're too fuckin' late, Dicky, I am there, got the T-shirt and the screen-grab to prove it 😁