CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Remembrance Sunday

ChildeHarold

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So you're saying you'd rather own than integrate? Dont you think that can cause resentment from the people who invited and welcomed you here? 

WTF would you know about integration, you can't even speak the fuckin' language, jibber-jabber, patois cunt.

On 08/11/2023 at 16:18, ZEV said:

You really need to shut your fuckin' rap until you know what the actual fuck you're talking about, you ignorant cunt.

I created this thread years ago, before you came looking to enhance your pathetic social life by posting third-hand comedy routines.

Now, apologise, show some respect, and I'll pretend it was crack-addled misjudgement on your part, you cunt.

Incidentally, we've been more grateful and shown more respect for this country than the offspring of the Windrush generation, drug-dealing, bone-idle, ghetto-vermin, the lot of 'em!

Fuck off!

Lest we forget... that Zev is a shit & dogturd-infatuated weirdo, which every newbie with potential will be duly notified of, lol.

You disrespectful, dog-hating kike piece of shit.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ZEV said:

WTF would you know about integration, you can't even speak the fuckin' language, jibber-jabber, patois cunt.

With your history of grammatical faux-pas, you're in absolutely no position to lecture anyone else on their grasp of the English language.

You oy-veying, nasally little weasel.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Of course he would. Other than drinking baby dick blood, the Jews love nothing more than being covetous.

TranslateHate_Web-SmirkingMerchant-Inlin

He's really taken the being ungrateful and not integrating accusations badly, Decs. His responses to me have been increasingly angry, lol, I think he's realised how much of arrogant cunt he's come across as. I mean, to say we 'own' a country is a terrible attitude to have, one that stinks of 'were better than anyone else'. Considering this country has put him and his family up for decades, helped give them Israel and allows him to freely prowl the streets for shit 24 hours a day, I think he should show some gratitude. 

What a cunt he is. 

Lol.

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Lest we forget... that Zev is a shit & dogturd-infatuated weirdo, which every newbie with potential will be duly notified of, lol.

You disrespectful, dog-hating kike piece of shit.

Well, look at that, your obsession becomes you, you can't stop yourself, can you?

I can't help but agree with what Roops says about you, 'you're actually an unpleasant piece of work who clearly has issues.'

LOL

25 minutes ago, ZEV said:

Well, look at that, your obsession becomes you, you can't stop yourself, can you?

I can't help but agree with what Roops says about you, 'you're actually an unpleasant piece of work who clearly has issues.'

LOL

Coming from someone who endorses the murder and torture of animals and who has an unhealthy obsession with the scatalogically profane, you're in absolutely no position to imply that anyone else is a nasty piece of work with issues.

I'd tell you to eat shit, but you'd take my words as a sign of amity.

You sick, fuckin' bastard.

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Coming from someone who endorses the murder and torture of animals and who has an unhealthy obsession with the scatalogically profane, you're in absolutely no position to imply that anyone else is a nasty piece of work with issues.

I'd tell you to eat shit, but you'd take my words as a sign of amity.

You sick, fuckin' bastard.

Lol.

Fuck off.

What a smug, delude, wanker you are, you must be due a nappy change. The only murder and torture I would endorse, is your own(and Wolfie's)

It was a direct quote from Roops reply to Wolfie in a previous thread, I just happened to agree with her assessment. After all, she's not wrong!

LOL

2 minutes ago, ZEV said:

What a smug, delude, wanker you are, you must be due a nappy change. The only murder and torture I would endorse, is your own(and Wolfie's)

It was a direct quote from Roops reply to Wolfie in a previous thread, I just happened to agree with her assessment. After all, she's not wrong!

LOL

It very much appears you also endorse the current actions of the Israeli government, in which an est. 10,000 innocent Palestinian civilians have suffered the same fate. In the past, on more than one occasion, you have also said it doesn't matter how animals are slaughtered for the purpose of human consumption.

Explain yourself, otherwise you're going to look like one hell of a fuckin' hypocrite.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ZEV said:

LOL

Yes I'm fully aware you fucking idiot, as you said as much in your original post.

What of it? You're agreeing with her and implying that he is in fact exactly what everyone on here considers you to be. 

The point stands. Your total lack of self-awareness and inability to perceive that others think you're a wrong'un leads me to believe you're a egomaniacal narcissist.

Seek help, Mr Shit.

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@ZEV, I've found a quick earner for you here. I'm sure you've already done it or volunteered but thought I'd try and help you out anyways. No need to thank me old chap.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/company-wants-pay-you-5000-26376078

Lol, he'll be on £250k+ by end of the first year.

• Like 1