CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Remembrance Sunday

ChildeHarold

Johnson get the fuck out. Sunday 12 November belongs to EVERYBODY not just to one group of fuckers. If the High and Mighty think so much about Remembrance MAKE IT A FUCKING NATIONAL PUBLIC HOLIDAY. Make it a LONG WEEKEND let people have a Remembrance over Friday to Monday combined with a NATIONAL DAY which we don't have in this country unlike the rest of the West. 

So fuck off with the two faced reverence for the fallen heroes who are treated like shit by the government generally speaking when they leave the service. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Johnson get the fuck out. Sunday 12 November belongs to EVERYBODY not just to one group of fuckers. If the High and Mighty think so much about Remembrance MAKE IT A FUCKING NATIONAL PUBLIC HOLIDAY. Make it a LONG WEEKEND let people have a Remembrance over Friday to Monday combined with a NATIONAL DAY which we don't have in this country unlike the rest of the West. 

So fuck off with the two faced reverence for the fallen heroes who are treated like shit by the government generally speaking when they leave the service. 

I get where you're coming from Harold, I also have the utmost respect and appreciation for the heroes (of many races and religions) who made the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we enjoy (that are slowly being eroded) today. The right to protest is fundamental to any true democracy but I don't want some Alan Snackbar cunts disrespecting Remembrance Sunday which so many hold dear. I read they were making some old pensioners who were volunteering to sell Poppies feel awkward near Charing Cross station, they can go fuck themselves the disrespectful cunts. I guarantee they'll purposely target this weekend and for what? Why don't they take their anger and go and fight in Palestine?. I am not condoning the terrible slaughter of innocents (on both sides) in Gaza and Israel, I simply don't want them continually causing trouble here and disrespecting an important occasion. There's some homeless Muslim cunt, who sits on the Cenotaph in Bristol, playing his call to prayer type music all day... I'll be paying that cunt a visit soon. 

Now calm yourself down Harold and kill ZEV and or Pen before I change my mind about leaving you alone. Do you you understand?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ZEV said:

So many fantasies, so little time.

You do realise many died to help you're lot out as well as defeating the Nazis, don't you? You better show some fucking respect this remembrance Sunday, how about volunteering to clear the roads of any dog shit within the vicinity of the Cenotaph you vile piece of shit. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I get where you're coming from Harold, I also have the utmost respect and appreciation for the heroes (of many races and religions) who made the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we enjoy (that are slowly being eroded) today. The right to protest is fundamental to any true democracy but I don't want some Alan Snackbar cunts disrespecting Remembrance Sunday which so many hold dear. I read they were making some old pensioners who were volunteering to sell Poppies feel awkward near Charing Cross station, they can go fuck themselves the disrespectful cunts. I guarantee they'll purposely target this weekend and for what? Why don't they take their anger and go and fight in Palestine?. I am not condoning the terrible slaughter of innocents (on both sides) in Gaza and Israel, I simply don't want them continually causing trouble here and disrespecting an important occasion. There's some homeless Muslim cunt, who sits on the Cenotaph in Bristol, playing his call to prayer type music all day... I'll be paying that cunt a visit soon. 

Now calm yourself down Harold and kill ZEV and or Pen before I change my mind about leaving you alone. Do you you understand?

Where's the BNP when you need them?

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Where's the BNP when you need them?

Right here, CG. Black National Party. Defending the honour of Britain against the Muslims. Whiteys and British Darkies and Mixed race are welcome. I'm the chairman, I'll get back to you on Gypsy acceptance though, I'm not sure yet. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Right here, CG. Black National Party. Defending the honour of Britain against the Muslims. Whiteys and British Darkies and Mixed race are welcome. I'm the chairman, I'll get back to you on Gypsy acceptance though, I'm not sure yet. 

Er sorry OCR. It's the Black Nunhead Pikies. Errol and Ervill and their families. They live in a caravan at the back of Nunhead cemetery. A right pair of hard bastards.

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Er sorry OCR. It's the Black Nunhead Pikies. Errol and Ervill and their families. They live in a caravan at the back of Nunhead cemetery. A right pair of hard bastards.

Shall we join forces CG? We could become unstoppable. I've watched some of that Big Gypsy Wedding shite before and I've got to say, you lot are a bit rough and all that but have good morals with regards to Marriage etc and like to do a bit of wheeling and dealing.

What ya sayin?

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shall we join forces CG? We could become unstoppable. I've watched some of that Big Gypsy Wedding shite before and I've got to say, you lot are a bit rough and all that but have good morals with regards to Marriage etc and like to do a bit of wheeling and dealing.

What ya sayin?

‘Big Fat Gypsy Gangster’

all I ever wanted to be is a world champion fighting midget.”

2 hours ago, ZEV said:

So many fantasies, so little time.

Every time I log on to see yet another unfamiliar avatar flooding the site with total bollocks trotted out in a dickhead font, I don't even need to check the myriad of different screen names to instantly know that it's you.

You are without doubt the worst poster this site has ever seen, including your saurian cocked sidekick.

Please, just kill yourself.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Every time I log on to see yet another unfamiliar avatar flooding the site with total bollocks trotted out in a dickhead font, I don't even need to check the myriad of different screen names to instantly know that it's you.

You are without doubt the worst poster this site has ever seen, including your saurian cocked sidekick.

Please, just kill yourself.

Just words, just words, you fucking poof. Sooner you're in Canada, the better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Easy. Slit the top of a shotgun cartridge, tip out the lead shot. Wedge a Richmond cocktail sausage in the hole and load.

Pork Cannon.

Speaking of little pork cannons @Neil, it looks as though we're off to Skye in Feb... staying in an old boathouse on a loch with woodstove. A week of breezy dog walks, sleep, sex, reading, smoky whisky, chess, sex... perfect. Sadly we're just out of walking distance of the Talisker distillery, but we're driving and that's what the missus is for. 

Can you recommend any places worth visiting? Would you mind if I had a go at replicating your "Fwank you filthy faaaaakin' cunt" clip, if you'll send me the location? 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Speaking of little pork cannons @Neil, it looks as though we're off to Skye in Feb... staying in an old boathouse on a loch with woodstove. A week of breezy dog walks, sleep, sex, smoky whisky, chess, sex... perfect. Sadly we're just out of walking distance of the Talisker distillery, but we're driving and that's what the missus is for. 

Can you recommend any places worth visiting? Would you mind if I had a go at replicating your "Fwank you filthy faaaaakin' cunt" clip, if you'll send me the location? 

That was on the walk up to The Old Man Of Storr, try the Three Chimneys for a decent meal but take your Gold card,the robbing fucking cunts. You'll need a fucking woodstove that's for sure. It's my last night in Cyprus tonight and I've just been for a meal with Kleftiko on the menu,can't get away from the spindle legged cunt.

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I just don't like a rotten lying bastard Johnson on a please-look-after-my-income-stream-in-the-future trip to Israel (public declaration of support etc etc) pontificating about demonstrations and Remembrance Sunday. This was the cunt who ordered 20 water crowd control canons that later had to be sold off cheap to Qatar, where incidentally, some of our retired police chiefs go to manage their police state. 

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

That was on the walk up to The Old Man Of Storr, try the Three Chimneys for a decent meal but take your Gold card,the robbing fucking cunts. You'll need a fucking woodstove that's for sure. It's my last night in Cyprus tonight and I've just been for a meal with Kleftiko on the menu,can't get away from the spindle legged cunt.

Has the prostitute population got lower since you've been there or are you strictly taking a break?

35 minutes ago, Neil said:

Thanks - I'll keep you posted.

Kleftiko on the menu? It can't take very long to eat.

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

Neil, you fat fucking cunt, no private chef this time? You must be feeling the pinch or you ate her. Fucking hell, Neil. 

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, you fat fucking cunt, no private chef this time? You must be feeling the pinch or you ate her. Fucking hell, Neil. 

Nope,free villa but gotta pay for food this time, cunts