CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sad cunts who moan about Rosie Jones.

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Neil said:

how many cocks did she have to dribble on to achieve that?

She's supposedly a lesbian, and even if she wasn't, what man would risk his tackle in those ragged jaws which could spasm shut at any moment?

I saw a trailer for this abject shite (it's called "Out of Order", and is based on a premise even lamer than "Tipping Point") and as you might expect it's jammed full of freaks and  weirdos, with the usual round of supposedly-celebrity nonentities as a supporting cast, including the obligatory unfunny black woman the size of fucking Jupiter.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

She's supposedly a lesbian, and even if she wasn't, what man would risk his tackle in those ragged jaws which could spasm shut at any moment?

I saw a trailer for this abject shite (it's called "Out of Order", and is based on a premise even lamer than "Tipping Point") and as you might expect it's jammed full of freaks and  weirdos, with the usual round of supposedly-celebrity nonentities as a supporting cast, including the obligatory unfunny black woman the size of fucking Jupiter.

I did see the trailer and I'm sure it was on some shit channel that I wouldn't even know where to find.....thank fuck.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Imagine some poor fucker going down on her, you wouldn't know if she was about to cum or she was reading the football results. Apologies for making you think about that scenario. Just imagine George Floyd's final sounds and Rosie Jones finishing herself off with a dildo, that and Stephen Hawking trying to dislodge a week old turd.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Neil said:

Imagine some poor fucker going down on her, you wouldn't know if she was about to cum or she was reading the football results. 

You'd never get to hear the Scottish results, because by the time the incoherent cunt had stumbled through the EPL the next week's fixtures would already have kicked off.

• Like 1