CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sad cunts who moan about Rosie Jones.

Penny Farthing

I have only heard of her .. I have never seen her on television or heard her on the wireless but it is clear that 95% of the people moaning about her either enjoy her comedic performances or are promoting her. Thees moaning cunts should strapped in wheelchairs or straitjackets and locked in a room with her. I bet that most of them  fancy theit chances with her.

@Ape™️  & @ChildeHarold Fuck Off

On 23/01/2020 at 15:46, Last Cunt Standing said:

I used to really like the News Quiz on Radio 4. Barry Took, Sandi Toksvig and Miles Jupp always used to give me a good chuckle on the drive home and it was the cradle of some pretty good writers and comedians in years gone by. The miracle of the internet podcast means even I am now on foreign soil I can listen along with a morning coffee, risking odd looks from some as I giggle into my scrambled eggs. 

I have no wish to be unduly unkind to the poor girl in the latest edition, but fuck me. How can she be expected to deliver comedy with no control of her bottom jaw? The audience titter nervously, clearly embarrassed. You can imagine the edgy glances from even the most woke of fellow panellists. What is wrong with saying people sadly just can’t do certain things? I’ll never make the FA Cup Final because I’m differently abled at sport. Who do I complain to? It’s like this mass exercise in self delusion that we mustn’t erect barriers to anyone or anything, and that if Little Molly Flidspack wants to be an Astronaut she bloody well can be. Either way it made bloody awful listening and put me right off my flat white this morning. Which is a right cunt. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000d7kg

This was posted nearly four years ago you soft-brained cunt. 

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have only heard of her .. I have never seen her on television or heard her on the wireless but it is clear that 95% of the people moaning about her either enjoy her comedic performances or are promoting her. Thees moaning cunts should strapped in wheelchairs or straitjackets and locked in a room with her. I bet that most of them  fancy theit chances with her.

If she's anything like the Rosie who used to serve at the Coach and Horses I wouldn't mind a three way with Ape even if heavily restrained. As long as the cock ring isn't connected to a 12v battery. 🐓🔋💍😝

The only sad cunt here relating to Rosie Jones is the fucking idiot who created a pile of shit nomination about her. 

• Like 2

I see you’ve saved your best work for the year’s end…stupid tranny twat.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

We have to differ on this one Pen, it’s just a box ticking unfunny spastic, that dribbles more than a certain cc member in a playground…

https://ibb.co/60HPdRt

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She is a fucking abomination, whose "act" is only slightly better than watching a Down's syndrome kid playing with its own shite.

Talking of act, did you catch the Jack Caroll CP cunt in Coronation Street last night - you know the 'comedian' that didn't win BGT - I guess he can't be that bad then.

Anyhow, he can't fucking act for Diazepam, or toffee.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have seen her on tv and, to be honest, she's fuckin' shite.

I mean, I have a tenuous grasp of the English language at the best of times but, I couldn't understand a word she said.

So, unless the audience was equally spasticated, or had a spazzy dictionary to hand, I'm fucked if I know what they were tittering at.

Shouldn't somebody do the right thing, whisper quietly in her ear, and tell her that she isn't fuckin' funny?

Just now, and said:

Shouldn't somebody do the right thing, whisper quietly in her ear, and tell her that she isn't fuckin' funny?

Someone should tell you and your huge cocked sidekick the same thing. Tens of thousands of posts between you and neither of you have ever raised a smile, let alone a laugh.

I thought your lot were supposed to be funny, anyway? 

You boring Kike cunt.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

34 minutes ago, and said:

I have seen her on tv and, to be honest, she's fuckin' shite.

I mean, I have a tenuous grasp of the English language at the best of times but, I couldn't understand a word she said.

So, unless the audience was equally spasticated, or had a spazzy dictionary to hand, I'm fucked if I know what they were tittering at.

Quite fitting that a spastic has finally caused a rift between the Corners pair of vile spastics. Lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I sense an affiliation to Rosie's condition here, I've long suspected you're a dribbling fucking spastic too, can it be fact??

The only thing you’re capable of sensing is when your alcohol supplies drop below 1000 units, at which point you press a special pre-programmed button with your forehead-mounted spacker stick and schedule a bulk delivery. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, and said:

BTW, when are we going to see those pictures of your new Canadian abode?

That should raise a smile or two.  🤣🤣🤣

You seem to be obsessed with my movements and location, Kike. I've got absolutely no idea why, it's a sinister interest that I don't really wish to court. Saying that, as it's clearly winding you up to the point of obsession, I'm not going to tell you anything. 

You nosey, Christ-killing, cockroach cunt.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You seem to be obsessed with my movements and location, Kike. I've got absolutely no idea why, it's a sinister interest that I don't really wish to court. Saying that, as it's clearly winding you up to the point of obsession, I'm not going to tell you anything. 

You nosey, Christ-killing, cockroach cunt.

I’d like to hear aboot it.

There for the grace of God go I.According to half the cunts on this site I'm already there , that Dyslexic  cunt is about the worst trolling tit there is .All power to her .I dont care if she's funny or not .To try to imagine the obstacles she has had to overcome in her life is impossible .Its not by her choice .Some fucked up cunt who  reads some  medieval text and uses it to justify the   murder  of innocents is far more worthy of your hate . Good luck to the girl.Box ticking or not , frankly my dear , I don't give a damn. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The only thing you’re capable of sensing is when your alcohol supplies drop below 1000 units, at which point you press a special pre-programmed button with your forehead-mounted spacker stick and schedule a bulk delivery. 

I bet that you had them rolling in the aisles this Christmas @Ape™️ :)