Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women's deaf football league


entitled little cunt

Recommended Posts

Team GB and England footballer dies aged 33

I thought you might have been referring to this story which today topped the BBC Football News page. If you can be arsed ploughing through the tedious details you'll discover that this apparent sports legend was actually a deaf woman who once represented England at the 2015 World Deaf Futsal Championship. Read further and you'll discover that she committed suicide, and that her "wife" is distraught.

The headline should therefore more accurately read, "Stupid deaf dyke cunt tops herself".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Team GB and England footballer dies aged 33

I thought you might have been referring to this story which today topped the BBC Football News page. If you can be arsed ploughing through the tedious details you'll discover that this apparent sports legend was actually a deaf woman who once represented England at the 2015 World Deaf Futsal Championship. Read further and you'll discover that she committed suicide, and that her "wife" is distraught.

The headline should therefore more accurately read, "Stupid deaf dyke cunt tops herself".

It's the silly news time of the year. Freddy Star ate my hamster! John Major cheats on Norma with Eggwina! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

What I want to know is how the fuck do they know when the match starts and when it stops .

It starts when any sad cunt who can be arsed turns up to watch.

It stops when all the sad cunts who came to watch it go home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

From what I've read about his behaviour, there were quite a few who would have been glad to help him with that.

My grandad met him at Biggin Hill during WW2. Not to speak to, but a few colleagues who knew him well suggested widening the hangar doors to fit his head in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

His unpleasantness at Colditz is legendary.

I'm surprised his poor bat man  who used to carry him about in Colditz didn't lob out of any window big enough .Bader was a character for sure and by all accounts not a particularly nice one but fuck me , what a force of nature .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm surprised his poor bat man  who used to carry him about in Colditz didn't lob out of any window big enough .Bader was a character for sure and by all accounts not a particularly nice one but fuck me , what a force of nature .

When the non-combatants were released, towards the end of the war, DB wouldn't let his batman, Alex Ross leave. About a year after the war, Bader phoned him and asked what had happened to his spare leg, when Ross told him that it had been left behind, Bader called him a cunt and hung up. He never spoke to him again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/12/2023 at 21:09, Cuntybaws said:

Team GB and England footballer dies aged 33

I thought you might have been referring to this story which today topped the BBC Football News page. If you can be arsed ploughing through the tedious details you'll discover that this apparent sports legend was actually a deaf woman who once represented England at the 2015 World Deaf Futsal Championship. Read further and you'll discover that she committed suicide, and that her "wife" is distraught.

The headline should therefore more accurately read, "Stupid deaf dyke cunt tops herself".

Yeah but if no one heard her is she really dead?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm currently watching the Darts final (a gap of about two years since I last watched) and I must say, I am fucking disappointed. IMO, darts coverage has joined football as sports coverage spoilt. Having to put up with the constant fucking idolisation of 16 y.o. Adolf Littler we now have to put up with Wayne (won fuck all) Mardle and some other cunt in the commentary box acting like two thirds of the Marx brothers which is beyond fucking bad. Add a couple of screeching tartlets to the mix and a fucking prolonged ad break after every set and I'm beginning to wish I'd kept my 24 hour membership firmly in my sky rocket. 

Watching sport on TV has become an ordeal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm currently watching the Darts final (a gap of about two years since I last watched) and I must say, I am fucking disappointed. IMO, darts coverage has joined football as sports coverage spoilt. Having to put up with the constant fucking idolisation of 16 y.o. Adolf Littler we now have to put up with Wayne (won fuck all) Mardle and some other cunt in the commentary box acting like two thirds of the Marx brothers which is beyond fucking bad. Add a couple of screeching tartlets to the mix and a fucking prolonged ad break after every set and I'm beginning to wish I'd kept my 24 hour membership firmly in my sky rocket. 

Watching sport on TV has become an ordeal.

I sat and watched Wayne Mardle play Darren Day in The Red Lion at St Osyth. Obviously Mardle won. He seems like a ok cunt to be honest. Darren Day turns up round here quite often. Bobby George had a fishing lake not far away, but I don’t know if it’s still there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm currently watching the Darts final (a gap of about two years since I last watched) and I must say, I am fucking disappointed. IMO, darts coverage has joined football as sports coverage spoilt. Having to put up with the constant fucking idolisation of 16 y.o. Adolf Littler we now have to put up with Wayne (won fuck all) Mardle and some other cunt in the commentary box acting like two thirds of the Marx brothers which is beyond fucking bad. Add a couple of screeching tartlets to the mix and a fucking prolonged ad break after every set and I'm beginning to wish I'd kept my 24 hour membership firmly in my sky rocket. 

Watching sport on TV has become an ordeal.

Well you know how I feel now watching the current crop of schoolboys on plastic cycles turning the Tour de France into a fucking egg and spoon race with those fucking druggie morons David Miller and Chav Boardman boring the fucking shit out of it with their gossipy fucking girly commentary. Phil Liggett and the late great Paul - I can at least enjoy the titantic contests of yesteryear on Le Tour with your wise and light hearted banter on screen cycling greats such as Pantini, Armstrong and the other (German) one. 

With the likes of Hermoso fucking going into court to press criminal charges over a kiss which she did fucking NOTHING to repulse or reject AT THE TIME makes my stomach chirn

As for Littler. Is he really fucking 16. In my book he looks like your average Jaywick 36 year old who's lived off a diet of Big Macs, Carling Black Label and Wagon Wheels washed down with full sugar cola. Cunt. 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I sat and watched Wayne Mardle play Darren Day in The Red Lion at St Osyth. Obviously Mardle won. He seems like a ok cunt to be honest. Darren Day turns up round here quite often. Bobby George had a fishing lake not far away, but I don’t know if it’s still there.

I bet Bobby could cast a good fly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well you know how I feel now watching the current crop of schoolboys on plastic cycles turning the Tour de France into a fucking egg and spoon race with those fucking druggie morons David Miller and Chav Boardman boring the fucking shit out of it with their gossipy fucking girly commentary. Phil Liggett and the late great Paul - I can at least enjoy the titantic contests of yesteryear on Le Tour with your wise and light hearted banter on screen cycling greats such as Pantini, Armstrong and the other (German) one. 

With the likes of Hermoso fucking going into court to press criminal charges over a kiss which she did fucking NOTHING to repulse or reject AT THE TIME makes my stomach chirn

As for Littler. Is he really fucking 16. In my book he looks like your average Jaywick 36 year old who's lived off a diet of Big Macs, Carling Black Label and Wagon Wheels washed down with full sugar cola. Cunt. 

 

 

 

 

I remember Robert Millar changing teams to become Phillipa York. And that boring paddy that used to waffle on the commentary. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember Robert Millar changing teams to become Phillipa York. And that boring paddy that used to waffle on the commentary. 

I had to look this one up. You have upset me and I will lose sleep over this exposure to a stage in the Tour I was up until now blissfully unaware of. You can tell from "her face" she's a climber though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I had to look this one up. You have upset me and I will lose sleep over this exposure to a stage in the Tour I was up until now blissfully unaware of. You can tell from "her face" she's a climber though. 

I'm surprised the cunt didn't start entering wimmins races. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...