CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HDMI Ports

Decimus

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I haven't spent £450 on a television to have fucking wires trailing all over the living room like it's some sort of Bangladeshi mechanic's garage. You may enjoy stumbling around pissed off your nut and tripping over things, but I certainly don't.

You poor fucking dupe. Now... Give it large about Sky Glass. 

You poor deluded fool. 

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

You may enjoy stumbling around pissed off your nut and tripping over things, but I certainly don't.

So, you were lying about that 'lost weekend' of drink and drugs, my instinct about you being a lightweight, fuckin' bullshitter has just been proved correct.

• Like 1

On 05/01/2024 at 19:58, ChildeHarold said:

You poor fucking dupe. Now... Give it large about Sky Glass. 

You poor deluded fool. 

You may still enjoy the opening bars of the Pearl and Dean theme as your black and white, absolutely fucking massive television takes an hour to turn on, but some of us have moved with the times, Aitch.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You may still enjoy the opening bars of the Pearl and Dean theme as your black and white, absolutely fucking massive television takes an hour to turn on, but some of us have moved with the times, Aitch.

So you admit to being fully signed up to Sky Glass. What next, the IKEA catalogue? 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you admit to being fully signed up to Sky Glass. What next, the IKEA catalogue? 

No, of course not. I enjoy watching shadow puppets reenacting Bernard Manning routines via candlelight, whilst boring every cunt within listening distance about the good old days of three terrestrial television channels.

You fucking luddite.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No, of course not. I enjoy watching shadow puppets reenacting Bernard Manning routines via candlelight, whilst boring every cunt within listening distance about the good old days of three terrestrial television channels.

You fucking luddite.

Do you think S. A. D. is eating away at my outlook on life? Do you think sitting in front of a 55" dynamic pixelated bright light for two or three hours a night will fix me up? 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You fucking luddite.

You stupid fucking boring cunt. Kindly shove your remote up your capacious arsehole, and hang yourself with a HDMI lead.