CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Khan Christmas stabfest

Yep , here we are again.New years eve and khan hasn't managed to use his police force , well the ones he hasn't prosecuted to keep Londoners safe .Another young life lost.Another family  devastated whilst Khan sticks to his priority of making sure he spends more on fireworks than Sydney .The man is the biggest cunt to walk this earth.

The powers that be are appealing for information,  guess what , the locals are remaining quite silent .The authorities would like to  know who was responsible , would they like a description of the perpetrators possibly?.If they do I'm sure the vast majority of indigenous British from the factory worker to high rate tax payer  would be able to give a pretty damn  good description of those responsible  even though they were not present when the heinous act took place , infact,   I'd be quite willing to put my house deeds on the description I have in mind being 100% accurate .

• Like 2

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Yep , here we are again.New years eve and khan hasn't managed to use his police force , well the ones he hasn't prosecuted to keep Londoners safe .Another young life lost.Another family  devastated whilst Khan sticks to his priority of making sure he spends more on fireworks than Sydney .The man is the biggest cunt to walk this earth.

The powers that be are appealing for information,  guess what , the locals are remaining quite silent .The authorities would like to  know who was responsible , would they like a description of the perpetrators possibly?.If they do I'm sure the vast majority of indigenous British from the factory worker to high rate tax payer  would be able to give a pretty damn  good description of those responsible  even though they were not present when the heinous act took place , infact,   I'd be quite willing to put my house deeds on the description I have in mind being 100% accurate .

Do you believe in REINKAHNATION? 🙄