CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Africa Cup of nations

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Dont make any more mistakes, do you understand?

There's little point trying to threaten me from the confines of a secure psychiatric facility you Haitian cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Greg, nevermind this blasphemous shite. I'm glad you seem to have learned your lesson and stopped with the accusations against @ChildeHarold that saw you coolered. He made you look a right cunt and now you're back, behaving yourself. 

Dont make any more mistakes, do you understand?

My eyes are like suction pads on this cunt. 

A few of the cunts on here I'm sure are the long black leather coat and Ak47 just going into school variety .I reckon they'd quite happily engage in WW3 and lob a few missiles around if given the chance .This is a place for debate , an airing of views,  a Parliament for  cunts , actually there's  already one of those .Ffs , we dont have to agree with each other , thank fuck but why all the fighting?, why get so mad and personal. It is a snap shot of society and the way its going , I reckon it was the monkey glands covid vaccine,  sent everybody  on a mental rampage .

On 14/01/2024 at 05:48, entitled little cunt said:

How do you deal with the goons who  knock on the door asking what I do in my spare time  , what are the legalities?.Can I pour a saucepan of boiling oil onto his head from an upstairs window?.I was thinking of digging  a pit and placing sharpened sticks in the bottom of it vietcong style, what about a man trap , the type used to  teach poachers a lesson in Agatha Christie  novels. When its clamped around his ankle , the teeth of the trap piercing his  flesh  simply get a shovel and wrap it around the cunts head .It does all seem a bit extreme but what fun.It would be ridding the  world of a  nuisance so justifiable surely .

You can always pretend you're from that island off of India where no fucker goes because the natives murder you. Black up, put a loin cloth on and throw sharpened sticks at him.  

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

If I appear in court for not having a TV licence I'll use that as my defence .Your Honour ....its for gaylords etc....

It won’t work. Judges wear wigs and dresses which invariably means they’re all plop nudgers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It won’t work. Judges wear wigs and dresses which invariably means they’re all plop nudgers.

I blame upper crust public schooling .They're  all bumming each other and the "Mr.chips "  like teachers are the worst culprits of all.Cunt parents pack their kids off to the equilivent of a mass Baker Street rent an arse extravaganza and pay for the privilege .Tarquin then gets a job at the  Bank of England and the jowly  cunt fucks mortgage payers up the arse .And so it continues. 

• Like 1