CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Climate loose change.Help the musk.

Guest Basil
Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Nope , I'm going to put on an oven glove and have a realy good wank.

But why the oven glove? Is it cold where you are?

1 minute ago, Basil Brush said:

But why the oven glove? Is it cold where you are?

Ffs.Do I have to explain everything. The oven glove is insulated to the extent  that it feels like someone else is doing it . The only downside is that I'm sure there's some cayenne pepper  and paprika on it from a stroganoff I made the other night. That could get a bit stingy. 

Just now, Basil Brush said:

But why the oven glove?

Basil, you seem like a decent chap... I've haven't been on here much lately and noticed a lot of bickering between all you newcomer spastics... What's your strategy here? Will you take on demented @ChildeHarold... Whose been here a while but has the like amount of a newbie or will you go for @Greg... A strange and somewhat confused chap. How about trying to kill @entitled little cunt... Admittedly a difficult task as 'he' is a computer. If you don't fancy any of that shit, you could always kill yourself, I'll be keeping an eye on you. 

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Basil, you seem like a decent chap... I've haven't been on here much lately and noticed a lot of bickering between all you newcomer spastics... What's your strategy here? Will you take on demented @ChildeHarold... Whose been here a while but has the like amount of a newbie or will you go for @Greg... A strange and somewhat confused chap. How about trying to kill @entitled little cunt... Admittedly a difficult task as 'he' is a computer. If you don't fancy any of that shit, you could always kill yourself, I'll be keeping an eye on you. 

'Allo' Allo "keeping an eye", seems like trolling to me. But what do I know. 

.... Now back to the wind up... 😛 

48 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Ffs.Do I have to explain everything. The oven glove is insulated to the extent  that it feels like someone else is doing it . The only downside is that I'm sure there's some cayenne pepper  and paprika on it from a stroganoff I made the other night. That could get a bit stingy. 

Have you any thoughts about this "oxygen bottleneck theory re alien civilisations"?

7 hours ago, Greg said:

Dr Seuss. I used to dabble in children's books & signed 1st edition Dr Seuss's are worth a fortune . Incidentally Dr Seuss pronounced it Dr Zoice, though his real name was Geisel.

Regular little spastic encyclopaedia aren’t we? Do die soon…shitcunt.

• Like 1

Guest Basil
1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hmmmm.. so much to do, so little time.

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

My fuck. One of the Inbetweeners, if such feats of time travel were possible 50 would be the fuckng LAST choice on my list. All the disadvantages without any of the advantages of age. 18 is a good age to go back to. It's all waiting for you. 

I would like to go back to age 23. I was watching something on the telly and I missed the end.

• Like 1