CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burns Night Ceilidh in a heatwave

A trifle abridged @Wolfie but some very basic content there. Not sure @Cuntybaws could tolerate the place, given his long standing views on shackle draggers, but we’re not all like that, obviously. I take my staffie to the off lead park every morning and most of the time end up speaking shit with a bloke from Orkney who moved out here, while my dog kicks the shit out of his golden retriever. If either of you ever find yourselves in my neck of the woods shoot me a pm. Not that it’s likely, but the offer is there.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, southerncunt said:

A trifle abridged @Wolfie but some very basic content there. Not sure @Cuntybaws could tolerate the place, given his long standing views on shackle draggers, but we’re not all like that, obviously. I take my staffie to the off lead park every morning and most of the time end up speaking shit with a bloke from Orkney who moved out here, while my dog kicks the shit out of his golden retriever. If either of you ever find yourselves in my neck of the woods shoot me a pm. Not that it’s likely, but the offer is there.

That's a very generous offer SC – which is obviously reciprocated if ever you fancy a trip to England's West Country. We live in a work-in-progress old cottage, so a summer vacation would suit best. (We do have a woodburner!)

LCS will probably have a field day when I say this, but you've got a good life there. I took some time out from my studies and spent a little over nine months working on a farm near Sydney. The heat was a little too much at times, and the majority of my loved ones are in the UK, which is why I never jumped ship – though it was a consideration at the time. As I've said before, travel is a great antidote to feeling dispirited about one's own backyard, and I'm sure it's the same for you guys.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Not sure @Cuntybaws could tolerate the place, given his long standing views on shackle draggers

In point of fact, Australia doesn't even make it into my Top Fifty List of Despised Nations. That said, I still maintain that "On The Beach" is a comedy.

• Like 1