Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Online C4 Cunt


ChildeHarold

Recommended Posts

Doesn't this cunt operation get taxpayers money? I'm sure it did when it first started. Even if it doesn't now (and I don't believe it) why the fuck when you stream its shows there's a fucking Ad Break every five minutes when unlike other TV Apps like CBS and Play are genuinely "free" and hardly carry any ads? 

What is so precious and valuable about Channel Four and it's regional variants that requires so much featherbedding? Most of its shows are childish shockabillie reality or cheap panel games aimed at subnormal under 20s.

Hey You! I'm throwing it out. Any subnormal under 20s on this site, of which I suspect there is a growing number, what's your view on Channel Four? Still cool or past it? When you start paying tax do you think it should have some of it? (Plus the incessant ads) 

Edited by ChildeHarold
Factual error
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This from Wikipedia.

Channel Four Television Corporation is a British state-owned media company which runs 12 television channels and a streaming service.[3] Unlike the BBC, it receives no public funding and is instead funded entirely by its own commercial activities.

Try using Google and/or Wikipedia before flooding the board with this shite, Harold. 

I will not warn you again. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

This from Wikipedia.

Channel Four Television Corporation is a British state-owned media company which runs 12 television channels and a streaming service.[3] Unlike the BBC, it receives no public funding and is instead funded entirely by its own commercial activities.

Try using Google and/or Wikipedia before flooding the board with this shite, Harold. 

I will not warn you again. 

Keep up the good work @ChildeHarold :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

This from Wikipedia.

Channel Four Television Corporation is a British state-owned media company which runs 12 television channels and a streaming service.[3] Unlike the BBC, it receives no public funding and is instead funded entirely by its own commercial activities.

Try using Google and/or Wikipedia before flooding the board with this shite, Harold. 

I will not warn you again. 

I've amended my nom but I'm not withdrawing it or apologising for it you Channel 4 lover mother fucker. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Doesn't this cunt operation get taxpayers money? I'm sure it did when it first started. Even if it doesn't now (and I don't believe it) why the fuck when you stream its shows there's a fucking Ad Break every five minutes when unlike other TV Apps like CBS and Play are genuinely "free" and hardly carry any ads? 

What is so precious and valuable about Channel Four and it's regional variants that requires so much featherbedding? Most of its shows are childish shockabillie reality or cheap panel games aimed at subnormal under 20s.

Hey You! I'm throwing it out. Any subnormal under 20s on this site, of which I suspect there is a growing number, what's your view on Channel Four? Still cool or past it? When you start paying tax do you think it should have some of it? (Plus the incessant ads) 

Fucking Hell, Aitch, I've suspected it for a while but this has confirmed it. 

You're Nadine Dorries, aren't you?

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fucking Hell, Aitch, I've suspected it for a while but this has confirmed it. 

You're Nadine Dorries, aren't you?

 

I'd love to get the amount of admiration Nadine get's I've got her legs and I could easily get the tits and arse in Brazil on a two for one offer if necessary. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd love to get the amount of admiration Nadine get's I've got her legs and I could easily get the tits and arse in Brazil on a two for one offer if necessary. 

It would have to be a three for one offer you thick cunt unless you just wanted one tit and your arse. I bet you would do the right one as well, you right tit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It would have to be a three for one offer you thick cunt unless you just wanted one tit and your arse. I bet you would do the right one as well, you right tit.

I fancy a bit of DIY during this cold snap. Haven't heard from you for awhile. How are you keeping old pal? Keeping warm in that cardboard box outside what used to be Wilkos until the crimnal energy companies robbed everybody of their disposable incomes and hammered thr last nail into our High Streets. Do you think Rishi ever bought anything in Wilkos? Considering he comes from sturdy Open All Hours Corner Shop Asian Ugandan heritage I'd be amazed if he hadn't. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fucking Hell, Aitch, I've suspected it for a while but this has confirmed it. 

You're Nadine Dorries, aren't you?

 

I'd still fuck her after a few beers, providing my memory of it could be erased. 1.08sec is priceless, in a kind of semi-thick & naive Gyppo sort of way, credulous but with a willing heart.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'd still fuck her after a few beers, providing my memory of it could be erased. 1.08sec is priceless, in a kind of semi-thick & naive Gyppo sort of way, credulous but with a willing heart.

God knows what the fuck you're on about mate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'd still fuck her after a few beers, providing my memory of it could be erased. 1.08sec is priceless, in a kind of semi-thick & naive Gyppo sort of way, credulous but with a willing heart.

I understand where you're coming from, I find her thick as fucking pig shit act quite endearing.

She comes across like that slag everyone went to school with, you know the type. Massive rack but a rough boat race, which you don't necessarily mind because she dishes out hand jobs with the blasé attitude, frequency and experience of a Victorian, tuppeny fucking whore.

Saying that, what do I know? I'm on record as stating I'd fuck Liz Truss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I understand where you're coming from, I find her thick as fucking pig shit schtick quite endearing.

She comes across like that slag everyone went to school with, you know the type. Massive rack but a rough boat race, which you don't necessarily mind because she dishes out hand jobs with the blasé attitude, frequency and experience of Victorian, tuppeny fucking whore.

Saying that, what do I know, I'm on record as stating I'd fuck Liz Truss.

What are your limits? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I understand where you're coming from, I find her thick as fucking pig shit act quite endearing.

She comes across like that slag everyone went to school with, you know the type. Massive rack but a rough boat race, which you don't necessarily mind because she dishes out hand jobs with the blasé attitude, frequency and experience of a Victorian, tuppeny fucking whore.

Saying that, what do I know? I'm on record as stating I'd fuck Liz Truss.

Frank probably thought the same about Kwasi Kwarteng. I shouldn't feel too embarrassed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I understand where you're coming from, I find her thick as fucking pig shit act quite endearing.

She comes across like that slag everyone went to school with, you know the type. Massive rack but a rough boat race, which you don't necessarily mind because she dishes out hand jobs with the blasé attitude, frequency and experience of a Victorian, tuppeny fucking whore.

Saying that, what do I know? I'm on record as stating I'd fuck Liz Truss.

As my old grandad used to say "you don't look at the mantel piece when you're stoking the fire"

Soppy auld bastard 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 18/01/2024 at 19:49, camberwell gypsy said:

As my old grandad used to say "you don't look at the mantel piece when you're stoking the fire"

Soppy auld bastard 

Is this what the old boy used to say to your boyfriend at the time, when discussing your generally convivial personality?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...