CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death by Audi , BMW and or 4x4

On 22/01/2024 at 21:01, Greg said:

Look at that, accident black spot! These aren't accidents! They're throwing themselves into the road gladly! Throwing themselves into the road to escape all this hideousness! Throw yourself into the road, darling! You haven't got a chance!

Maybe they've gone on holiday by accident. 

On 24/01/2024 at 19:57, Ape™️ said:

Been licking your wounds for a few days I see, and now you’ve returned to post this pathetic fucking drivel? Idiot.

How insightful of you .Yes, you're quite right, your pearls of wisdom did hurt and left me licking my wounds and nursing a bruised ego .It's laughable and a bit sad that you believe you could have such an effect .Why dont you start a new topic , state an opinion rather than criticise another for theirs , that is what this site is about .

12 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

How insightful of you .Yes, you're quite right, your pearls of wisdom did hurt and left me licking my wounds and nursing a bruised ego .It's laughable and a bit sad that you believe you could have such an effect .Why dont you start a new topic , state an opinion rather than criticise another for theirs , that is what this site is about .

Don’t fucking lecture me on what this site is about. You seem to think you know the way the wheels turn here, but you have no idea. Rather than whine and bitch, why don’t you enroll on some elementary typing and punctuation courses - you might come across as less of a dunce.

lol Lol LOL - fuck off.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Don’t fucking lecture me on what this site is about. You seem to think you know the way the wheels turn here, but you have no idea. Rather than whine and bitch, why don’t you enroll on some elementary typing and punctuation courses - you might come across as less of a dunce.

lol Lol LOL - fuck off.

Listen to the man…I mean, he’s been here for 6 months now, he’s the CC guru. Fucking spastic twat.

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

lol Lol LOL - fuck off.

It seems to most here that you tend to "whine and bitch" more than most rather than add anything constructive or original .silly person.

12 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

It seems to most here that you tend to "whine and bitch" more than most rather than add anything constructive or original .silly person.

It’s unlikely I’m going to be adding anything constructive or original to any of your extensive portfolio of insightful and entertaining nominations.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s unlikely I’m going to be adding anything constructive or original to any of your extensive portfolio of insightful and entertaining nominations.

Have a nice relaxing Sunday. Peace to all men and 'apeniss' as Madame Chirac said: 'A penis' French for Happiness. 

Funny how it contains your name you filthy animal.