CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Labour Taster: Help for the "I didn’t do it" criminal

ChildeHarold

Guest Basil
Just now, Greg said:

He was good at the time. I doubt anyone would have known about his activities. Having said that, an old mate of mine who was in Special Branch in the '70s told me Sir Jimmy used a Guinness beer mat as tax disc in his Roller. He was never pulled up for it, they were told to give him some leeway.

All the Senior coppers in W.Yorks were members of James' Sunday breakfast club.

Watch Red Riding, TV series based on the books by David Peace. Possibly an attempt to reveal the historic connection between police and peados in the 70's and 80's without falling foul of libel laws. 

As the great Betty Davies said 

"Buckle up , it's going to be a bumpy ride " or words to that effect .We need a  Geert not that fucking idiot  wet lettuce Starmer .Official figures released prove population growth in the uk is powered by illegals and other immigrants .Those who spoke of the "great replacement " dont look like the mad conspiracy theorists they were said to be .

What's the difference between fact and a conspiracy theory? , about 6 years .

10 hours ago, Greg said:

He was good at the time. I doubt anyone would have known about his activities. Having said that, an old mate of mine who was in Special Branch in the '70s told me Sir Jimmy used a Guinness beer mat as tax disc in his Roller. He was never pulled up for it, they were told to give him some leeway.

A common racket was to have two identical cars one roadworthy and the other under repair and swap the umber plates and tax disk between vehicles .. a couple of people I worked with did that. One with two Mk 2 Cortinas and the other with a couple of Morris Travellers. He was a miserable cunt when he was on a train and would hide himself some where where people couldn't sit next to him.

On 30/01/2024 at 09:42, Penny Farthing said:

A problem with English law is that it follows the principle of the "letter of the law" which is often used by shitbag solicitors to twist the context of the law. Many other countries follow the principle of "the spirit of the law" .. ie  "what the law intends" and technicalities and loopholes cannot  be used as a way of avoiding being prosecuted. At first examination it might seem that it would easier for people to  get away with punishment .. all that would happen is this case is the they would have faced manslaughter chargers and a life sentence .. such a system would probably have meant that Valdo Calocane would have faced a murder charge regardless of his "mental state" because his intention was to murder and the judge would have been able to impose a punishment element to the sentence and with an hospital order with some future shitbags being able to try to get him released.

The simpering leftist cunts  wearing  sandals and ethnic clothing and have a flat in Brighton are the wankers who let the cunt in in the first place and decided it was fine for the disgusting sub human to walk the streets. Why dont those cunts ever face the consequences of their actions? .They remain faceless and suffer no sanction what so ever .The public die and they prosper. 

56 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Was the wood structural? 

The roof hoop that the back doors are screwed to is. It’s a body rigidity issue. If it rots away the roof and rear quarters start flapping about. 
 Morgan use wooden body frames onto a box section steel chassis, but I don’t really class them as production cars. Not my thing. Cramped, noisy can’t see out of it and it fills up with water quicker than one of @Cunty BigBollox‘s 1960s Sadia bedsit water heaters. 

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The roof hoop that the back doors are screwed to is. It’s a body rigidity issue. If it rots away the roof and rear quarters start flapping about. 
 Morgan use wooden body frames onto a box section steel chassis, but I don’t really class them as production cars. Not my thing. Cramped, noisy can’t see out of it and it fills up with water quicker than one of @Cunty BigBollox‘s 1960s Sadia bedsit water heaters. 

So you've never had a "woody"? 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

No. The Americans still call the Ford Country Squire a ‘Woody’ because they’ve got a strip of brown paint across the doors. But Americans are fucktards.

I like the huge wagons with the back doors that open sideways and vinyl wood effect on the side panels. I drove a classic Chevrolet Malibu once and it was a fucking glide on the roads useless transmission operated on a stalk near the steering wheel and cramped inside but indestructible suspension and engine. Had a cruise control thing that deactivated when you touched the accelerator. 

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I like the huge wagons with the back doors that open sideways and vinyl wood effect on the side panels. I drove a classic Chevrolet Malibu once and it was a fucking glide on the roads useless transmission operated on a stalk near the steering wheel and cramped inside but indestructible suspension and engine. Had a cruise control thing that deactivated when you touched the accelerator. 

A friend had a Buick monster station wagon with one of those doors where the tailgate should be. It even had a winder handle to drop the rear screen. Twee. The only Yank tank around here now is a 1969 Impala. Almost a rat-rod. Most of the original sky blue paint with worn away and faded bits lacquered over to keep metalworm at bay.

It looks and sounds beautiful.

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A friend had a Buick monster station wagon with one of those doors where the tailgate should be. It even had a winder handle to drop the rear screen. Twee. The only Yank tank around here now is a 1969 Impala. Almost a rat-rod. Most of the original sky blue paint with worn away and faded bits lacquered over to keep metalworm at bay.

It looks and sounds beautiful.

My Malibu was like this yellow one 

https://www.hemmings.com/stories/article/a-fresh-new-slice-of-apple-pie-1980-chevrolet-malibu

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Did you have a LHD one on the road in this country? That model was the feature vehicle in ‘Repo Man’ with Emilio Estevez and Harry Dean Stanton. 
 If I could have any American car it would be a Ford Crown Victoria. The cop version with the big engine and reinforced chassis for apprehending George Floyd type cunts in 20 year old Cadillacs.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you have a LHD one on the road in this country? That model was the feature vehicle in ‘Repo Man’ with Emilio Estevez and Harry Dean Stanton. 
 If I could have any American car it would be a Ford Crown Victoria. The cop version with the big engine and reinforced chassis for apprehending George Floyd type cunts in 20 year old Cadillacs.

@ChildeHarold It wasn’t that model Malibu in ‘Repo Man’. It was a mid 60s one. It looks pretty much the same car to be honest.

This is why the law was brought in :

"None of the group ever admitted responsibility or gave reasons for their action." 

https://southwarknews.co.uk/area/camberwell/six-jailed-for-over-100-years-for-murder-of-seventeen-year-old-michael-jonas/

With Labour in their sentences will be reviewed, some will get out and all will be reduced. There goes your law and order. 

On 08/02/2024 at 16:04, ChildeHarold said:

If they can't stick to a cnstantly repeated environment pledge - what hopes for crime and policng?

Not to mention the appalling state of some alleged ‘adults ‘ basic spelling ability.