CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Labour Taster: Help for the "I didn’t do it" criminal

ChildeHarold

Kim Johnson (Labour MP) bill to reverse the Joint Enterprise Law which prevents arseholes from getting away with blue murder by blaming each other (that's why it was brought in as victims' families watched cunts walk away free) is a nice guide to the soft as shit approach to law and order of the next government. 

https://labourlist.org/2024/01/kim-johnson-bill-joint-enterprise-criminal-justice-police-crime-david-lammy/

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Turn the clock back in Liverpool anymore and it will be the fucking bronze age. 

I don’t know how anybody could be so naive. I wonder what her grasp of foreign affairs is like whether it's as realistic as her appreciation of criminal behaviour and the way defence lawyers aggressively exploit every technical loophole to get a result: zilch. 

Guest Basil
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

She's clearly being led by the nose. It's a salutory warning to the public not to abandon the Tories completely as these cunts will turn the clock back in key areas. 

Its more a klaxon announcing the current 2 horse party system is beyond reform.

Guest Basil
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Turn the clock back in Liverpool anymore and it will be the fucking bronze age. 

Gissa job mister!

9 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

Its more a klaxon announcing the current 2 horse party system is beyond reform.

It's a wasted vote. As George Galloway said "Two cheeks of same arse". I notice the three American soldiers killed in Jordan (what the fuck are they doing there and who gives them the right?) are all black. Proxy cannon fodder in a proxy Israel or Ukraine military campaign. Who supports that? Now fucking nuclear weapons in East Anglia - who fuckong hot consulted about that. So is Labour another fucking Yankee glove puppet? Of course. 

A problem with English law is that it follows the principle of the "letter of the law" which is often used by shitbag solicitors to twist the context of the law. Many other countries follow the principle of "the spirit of the law" .. ie  "what the law intends" and technicalities and loopholes cannot  be used as a way of avoiding being prosecuted. At first examination it might seem that it would easier for people to  get away with punishment .. all that would happen is this case is the they would have faced manslaughter chargers and a life sentence .. such a system would probably have meant that Valdo Calocane would have faced a murder charge regardless of his "mental state" because his intention was to murder and the judge would have been able to impose a punishment element to the sentence and with an hospital order with some future shitbags being able to try to get him released.

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Kim Johnson (Labour MP)

She called the Liverpool plod "institutionally racist", after they described her race as "Caucasian goulash with some exotic spices thrown in.". Calls Israel "fascist". Very popular, 4th safest seat in UK. During her tenure as MP the number of males aged 9-76 in Liverpool Riverside who are banged up has risen from 84.2% to 88.6%.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She looks like Rachel Dolezal

Or Nkechi Amare Diallo, her latest self-adopted Nigerian name.

The logical conclusion of the semi-homeopathic notion that even 0.0001% of African genetic heritage means that you're African, regardless of appearance, is that the entire population of the world can claim to be black thanks to those australopithecine cunts. In which case, where's my fucking compo, eh?

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Kim Johnson (Labour MP) bill to reverse the Joint Enterprise Law which prevents arseholes from getting away with blue murder by blaming each other (that's why it was brought in as victims' families watched cunts walk away free) is a nice guide to the soft as shit approach to law and order of the next government. 

She has to spout this line, though, given her target demographic.

It's a bit like Idris Elba claiming that zombie knives aren't a "monocultural" problem. I mean, good on him for lending his voice to the issue at all, but he's fooling nobody with that particular shite, just because 0.0001% of offenders may not be black. He's the anti-Dolezal.

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She has to spout this line, though, given her target demographic.

It's a bit like Idris Elba claiming that zombie knives aren't a "monocultural" problem. I mean, good on him for lending his voice to the issue at all, but he's fooling nobody with that particular shite, just because 0.0001% of offenders may not be black. He's the anti-Dolezal.

I recently have become addicted to real life US crime tv shows like Medical Detectives, Forensic Files and Unsolved Mysteries and there is a depressing predictability about the racial make up and background of many of the culprits. Not all. But a lot enough to be highly disproportionate. They do say that 10% of all 16-30 year old black males in the US are in prison. 

You can imagine where Johnson stands on Shamima Begum. Funny these cunts never have them living next door to them or sitting alongside THEIR kids in school. As an MP of coirse she also gets private medical care for herself and her family. That stays if she qualifies even if she loses her job. 

What a weird thing for a left-wing labour representative to be opposed to. The party that incessantly spouts the benefit and need for employment unions but as soon as a 'union' of scum commit a crime they don't like the 'collective bargaining' approach. Fuck off you bunch of paradox policy cunts

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What a weird thing for a left-wing labour representative to be opposed to. The party that incessantly spouts the benefit and need for employment unions but as soon as a 'union' of scum commit a crime they don't like the 'collective bargaining' approach. Fuck off you bunch of paradox policy cunts

They are a load of pick n mix cunts. I suppose she's an opportunist so that explains her sympathy for the criminals. I remember the circumstances around why this new law was introduced. In some of the most despicable crimes of muggings and murders the jury was hung on WHO actually delivered the fatal stab or blow as the cunts were all blaming one another. So a full charge of murder couldn't be brought in against anyone. The joint enterprise pit that loophole to bed as they all became collectively responsible. In any street crime related to gang culture which usually entails a group of tooled up cunts singling out a single victim to be attacked either as revenge or just robbery. It's therefore the apex of cowardice. In any scenario like this you have a component of actors who know exactly what they are doing who are encouraging from the fringe. It's these cunts that Ms Johnson wants to to protect. She's a cunt and a coward like them. I hope her fucking bill gets kicked out of parliament. However, it will probably be prioritised under Savile Starmer. 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

No, it's just that I knew a kid that did that, he also made monkey gestures, and he went on to murder someone. He was dressed in a peculiar clown like suit. 

Eurowise the clown??? Well that's what the cunt would have been called if we hadn't fucked Brussels off.

25 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Eurowise the clown??? Well that's what the cunt would have been called if we hadn't fucked Brussels off.

Brussels loved us, "HERE COME THE BELGIANS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"|

37 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It wasn't strictly a clown suit but it was garish brown and yellow check quite well fitting. It was very strange. He played to the crowd. I learnt later he was done for murder. 

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Ah .. Stuart Hall .. what a character and cheeky chap he is!

He was good at the time. I doubt anyone would have known about his activities. Having said that, an old mate of mine who was in Special Branch in the '70s told me Sir Jimmy used a Guinness beer mat as tax disc in his Roller. He was never pulled up for it, they were told to give him some leeway.