CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This is the sort of treatment cunt killers get

ChildeHarold

Go to Booking.com see how much extra you have to pay for a hotel with these facilities... 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13038333/scarlett-jenkinson-kill-list-Brianna-ghey-staff-unit-arrest.html

This rotten cunt will be out on licence in ten years with our soft as shit court system. That fucking judge with her little white woolly hat should have dished out LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE for first degree murder. What's wrong with these cunts? Fight for these fuckers? Are you joking? Stick conscription up your arse. 

44 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Go to Booking.com see how much extra you have to pay for a hotel with these facilities... 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13038333/scarlett-jenkinson-kill-list-Brianna-ghey-staff-unit-arrest.html

This rotten cunt will be out on licence in ten years with our soft as shit court system. That fucking judge with her little white woolly hat should have dished out LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE for first degree murder. What's wrong with these cunts? Fight for these fuckers? Are you joking? Stick conscription up your arse. 

22 years minimum .. I rather doubt that she will ever be released.

46 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

When you looked at their mugshots, and looked right into their eyes. Be honest, how long did it take you to cum?

• Like 1

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Dream on. She's already being inundated with legal advice plus the fucking extreme women rights feminist groups who get wet knickers over women killers. 

There will the full gamut of appeals the Judge actually exeeded to usual  youth minimum sentence by six years .. for the human right lot this case is poisoned chalice .. it is liable to backfire badly for them if they get too involved.

Just now, Penny Farthing said:

There will the full gamut of appeals the Judge actually exeeded to usual  youth minimum sentence by six years .. for the human right lot this case is poisoned chalice .. it is liable to backfire badly for them if they get too involved.

We can but hope. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you looked at their mugshots, and looked right into their eyes. Be honest, how long did it take you to cum?

She looks like pure evil ..he looks like a dopey lad looking for a fuck .. I imagine that he thought t that he would be stuck up Scarlett straight after the killing and then go back home to his puzzle books.

13 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

22 years minimum .. I rather doubt that she will ever be released.

With any luck the cunts will be offed while in detention, by some other cunt looking to make a name for her/him/it self.

That will be true justice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Easy solution, go into her room/cell with a knife and a baseball bat. Give her the knife and then before she reacts beat the swamp donkey over the head with the bat multiple times until she's a bloody pulp. Then stagger out shouting "Oh my god she attacked me. How did she get hold of that fucking knife"? 

Sorted. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Easy solution, go into her room/cell with a knife and a baseball bat. Give her the knife and then before she reacts beat the swamp donkey over the head with the bat multiple times until she's a bloody pulp. Then stagger out shouting "Oh my god she attacked me. How did she get hold of that fucking knife"? 

Sorted. 

I'm not sure what sort of world I live in where pre meditated gleeful murder gets 22 years (whether it's "minimum" or "maximum" is just word fuckery) 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorted. 

I bet the screws would turn a blind eye too. Now she'll have fawning support staff and social workers clipping her toenails. The same social workers cutting services to our elderly law abiding patriotic citizens who worked and paid taxes all their lives. 

31 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The parents of these two wastes of skin should be in the dock. THEY  are the guilty ones .What sort of filth were those two  kids   indoctrinated with to harbour such evil within them.

There's a case for aiding and abetting as they had these under their roofs supplying the means. Surely you pick up on this type of deviance if it's under the same roof? 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

The parents of these two wastes of skin should be in the dock. THEY  are the guilty ones .What sort of filth were those two  kids   indoctrinated with to harbour such evil within them.

Watching the Brady Bunch Movie.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
That’s the title of the film. Fuck you Jewdy.

21 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I certainly did .

Here's another case of the "It wasn’t my fault" convicted poisoner cunt who keeps on appealing her murder conviction. 

https://www.syracuse.com/crime/2021/03/court-denies-kaitlyn-conleys-appeal-that-she-killed-her-former-boyfriends-mom.html#:~:text=Rochester%2C N.Y.,Mary Louise Yoder%2C of Whitesboro.

I note that the lad is a kick boxing champion .. now that one is out I am sure he is going to have a few challenges. Actually I think aside that the little might thrive in prison .. he wants to study mirobiology . he will have at least 20 years to do that and study stuff like maths and whatever else.

12 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

It only costs £300,000 a year to each one in secure accommodation.

It would cost about 20 pence to pop the couple of cunts through the back of the head .I'd do it for 5k + petrol money .Thats a saving to the taxpayer of around 59555000 (i think) if they're inside for say 20 years  based on 600k a year .

I think that's a fucking bargain .

On 03/02/2024 at 21:02, Penny Farthing said:

It only costs £300,000 a year to each one in secure accommodation.

How much did your Velcro attached fake vagina cost (including the roll of tuck tape for your massive schlong)?

On 03/02/2024 at 17:47, ChildeHarold said:

Harry baby ift t'were mine that was sinned agin id want them out if hmg's care as quickly as possible and be made aware of the magnitude o their transgression..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY