CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

George

Penny Farthing

This is George, he is  is a two-year-old Teacup Shih Tzu and is his owner's "assistance dog" .. does he fetch newspaper, slippers and other vital items .. no! His owner carry him around to aid him in his mental health .. George is not a cunt but his owner is a cunt. George's owner is now bleating because taxi drivers think that George's owner is taking the piss .. George's owner is 46 years old Edward Jones who moved from London to Chippenham. Edward needs to grow a pair and man up .. there are lots of poor fuckers who have real assistance dogs to do stuff that they themselves are physically unable to do.

Edwards_Jones-_Shih_Tzu_050224_EDWARD_JO

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

This is George, he is  is a two-year-old Teacup Shih Tzu and is his owner's "assistance dog" .. does he fetch newspaper, slippers and other vital items .. no! His owner carry him around to aid him in his mental health .. George is not a cunt but his owner is a cunt. George's owner is now bleating because taxi drivers think that George's owner is taking the piss .. George's owner is 46 years old Edward Jones who moved from London to Chippenham. Edward needs to grow a pair and man up .. there are lots of poor fuckers who have real assistance dogs to do stuff that they themselves are physically unable to do.

@Wolfie is strangely quiet on this subject, maybe you need to throw in a few spelling mistakes?

That's the only thing that gets him hard, these days 🙄

• Like 2

6 hours ago, and said:

@Wolfie is strangely quiet on this subject, maybe you need to throw in a few spelling mistakes?

That's the only thing that gets him hard, these days 🙄

George looks a bit worried , have the Asian grooming gangs discovered  shih tzu fun , they'll be enticing him to the back of the shop with an out of date happy shopper sandwich .They better watch out , they can give  quite a nip when provoked,  the shih tzu that is .

48 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

George looks a bit worried , have the Asian grooming gangs discovered  shih tzu fun , they'll be enticing him to the back of the shop with an out of date happy shopper sandwich .They better watch out , they can give  quite a nip when provoked,  the shih tzu that is .

I am sure this what a workmate had when he committed suicide .. he was not found for 5 days and the dog had tried to eat one of his hands and was in a dreadful state and was put to sleep .. the workmate had long standing mental health problems. I have also read other stories of of these therapy dogs suffering when their owners killed themselves. I am against any animal being used in this way.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am sure this what a workmate had when he committed suicide .. he was not found for 5 days and the dog had tried to eat one of his hands and was in a dreadful state and was put to sleep .. the workmate had long standing mental health problems. I have also read other stories of of these therapy dogs suffering when their owners killed themselves. I am against any animal being used in this way.

I think pet ownership is such a peculiar thing in itself I don't know where to begin. 

I would start with nothing should be kept in a cage. I have a recurring memory of rabbits in small shoebox containers on shelves in a cattle market from childhood I thought pitiable at the time. I have always felt guilty on a horse and wonder how they put up with it. 

But then parrots live half in and half out of a cage climbing all over the outside but rarely attempting to fly. 

I knew a family that let guinea pigs run loose round the house shitting all those little pellets everywhere. 

One of the ways to get rid of a dog that was becoming a bit of a nuisance was to take it for a drive to a country spot and to abandon it. 

One of the troubles with companion pets is their mortality. They are likely to start ailing and die long before you and that is quite depressing. Except a tortoise. Invest in a tortoise it will probably outlive you and have the last laugh. 

I have the problem with wildlife. I don't get too close now or interested. 

I find the whole fucking animal thing upsetting from the butchery to the pet keeping to the wildlife. 

22 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

If Edward still has to bend over to pick George's shit up off the pavement I fail to see the benefit of any 'assistance' provided. Speaking personally, picking dog shit up would make me mental.

No offence Wolfie.

On 08/02/2024 at 11:00, Penny Farthing said:

Baby Chewbacca.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Asian grooming gangs

Fucking hell! I didn't Know that girl in the van with pictures of poodles all over it was Asian. I thought she was Welsh or something.

Does this mean that Asian groomers will be setting up slightly sinister "parlours" all over the place? Like Turkish barbers.

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Fucking hell! I didn't Know that girl in the van with pictures of poodles all over it was Asian. I thought she was Welsh or something.

Does this mean that Asian groomers will be setting up slightly sinister "parlours" all over the place? Like Turkish barbers.

If you want a window into the mentality of the Turk, get your car washed at one of their places. Leave about 5 or 6 pound coins in the centre console dish and then see how many are left when they hand you the keys back. Dirty fucking small time verminous shitweasels.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you want a window into the mentality of the Turk, get your car washed at one of their places. Leave about 5 or 6 pound coins in the centre console dish and then see how many are left when they hand you the keys back. Dirty fucking small time verminous shitweasels.

Where did they all come from so suddenly? Within the last yrar, there'd a couple of them in every town. t took a decade for all those Chinese takeaways to appear and Indians have been buying up corner shops since the '60s. This influx seems to have some organisation.