CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Just get on with it for fuck's sake

Cap'n Cunt

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Wasting yer breath i was inde room inde embassy back in 2010 when we told theses cunts to take the political recognition and the money and live well..stoopid arab cunts chose hatin the joo more than bein bombed ta fuk...ive always hated arabzzz ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

I’d have thought you of all people would empathise with the Palestinians, Spudcoon. They’re filthy, idle, murderous, duplicitous, untrustworthy and envious of their closest and more prosperous immediate neighbours who occasionally kick the living fuck out of them. Do you get me?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

BREAKING NEWS HAROLD……

The beginning of actual history didn’t just strangely coincide with the emergence of the evil British Empire.
Sorry to burst your Jeremy Corbyn/Owen Jones flavoured, safe space, incel only wank bubble.
Fuck off.

I trace it back to your second home a rusty caravan (drenched in bodily fluids) on the gay nudist cruising part of Studlands Beach 🏖 

That's the centre of the Earth where it all started. 

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Caravan will be glassfibre with advanced osmosis..

We are talking geological time when a species called Aubrey Manning and King Billy walked the 🌍 long before the strata of fibreglass and plastic emerged. A partially preserved skeleton of a Billy prototype has been discovered under the Swan shopping centre car park in Wellingborough with a strong facial resemblance to Peter Bone ex MP. DNA ancestry... you can't beat it! 

47 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

We are talking geological time when a species called Aubrey Manning and King Billy walked the 🌍 long before the strata of fibreglass and plastic emerged. A partially preserved skeleton of a Billy prototype has been discovered under the Swan shopping centre car park in Wellingborough with a strong facial resemblance to Peter Bone ex MP. DNA ancestry... you can't beat it! 

I knew a cunt called Aubrey Manning .. a two faced little toad, always creeping to management.. he still ended up getting the sack.

30 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I knew a cunt called Aubrey Manning .. a two faced little toad, always creeping to management.. he still ended up getting the sack.

We've all come across them. Snitches, squirts, cunts. But beware, if yoy call them out you'll get labelled "neuro divergent". Does that come with Full English? 

Harold. Pen. and. ELC. Harold. Pen. and. ELC. Harold. Pen. and. ELC. Harold. Pen. and. ELC. Harold. Pen. and. ELC. Harold. Pen. and. ELC. Harold. Pen. and. ELC.

The Four Fuckwits of Thickwit.

Like an undesirable, relentless tidal mudslide of pointless horseshit, post after post after post, making this place further unattractive to talented newcomers who might bring a little ray of intelligent light to this otherwise sinking hole.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

We've all come across them. Snitches, squirts, cunts. But beware, if yoy call them out you'll get labelled "neuro divergent". Does that come with Full English? 

I am thinking of those Councilors in Warwick who have balked at the cost of educating these neuro-diverse children who 60 years ago would have been cured by a few slaps to the back of the head or in some other part of their little bodies and then sent back into the classroom and doubtless would be thrashed by their parents when they got back home .. its caused by the lead in the petrol you know.

58 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am thinking of those Councilors in Warwick who have balked at the cost of educating these neuro-diverse children who 60 years ago would have been cured by a few slaps to the back of the head or in some other part of their little bodies and then sent back into the classroom and doubtless would be thrashed by their parents when they got back home .. its caused by the lead in the petrol you know.

I never got taken once to school in a car. Families that had cars, not everyone in the fifties and sixties, only had one and dad used that for work. You lived within walking distance of schools and essentials and people did walk, miles a day. Thinking back to those days was prompted by a bit on tv about "street food" (which is overpriced dog shit) being a £2.5 billion industry in the UK. The world was better when values were measuted in millions or thousands. Today, if money is the measure of everything, then the "billions" equals actual deterioration in real life conditions indicated by overpopulation, lack of standards, continuois crisis management (hyped up by the news) total degradation of the natural environment and wildlife plus light pollution. You can't go down a small terrace house back street without facing cars tightly packed in on either side reducing it to single lane and sometimes on the pavements forcing pedestrians to walk in the street. Britain is rapidly descending into a sort of impoverished Baghdad that makes the years up to 1970 look like a golden age. Shows like Love it or List It or Location, Location, Location or the other "dream house" shows are based on one simple truth : the property market is greed. The flip side of that is slums dwellings, rundown communities, rentier buy to lets inc MOHs let to immigrants on welfare. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Harold. Pen. and. ELC. Harold. Pen. and. ELC. Harold. Pen. and. ELC. Harold. Pen. and. ELC. Harold. Pen. and. ELC. Harold. Pen. and. ELC. Harold. Pen. and. ELC.

The Four Fuckwits of Thickwit.

Like an undesirable, relentless tidal mudslide of pointless horseshit, post after post after post, making this place further unattractive to talented newcomers who might bring a little ray of intelligent light to this otherwise sinking hole.

All blocked. Admittedly, most days I have to scroll down for two minutes of their now unreadable posts before I find something amusing, but it is quite liberating. I really hope they all soon die of something slow and agonising and then get ebola and set on fire…twice.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I never got taken once to school in a car. Families that had cars, not everyone in the fifties and sixties, only had one and dad used that for work. You lived within walking distance of schools and essentials and people did walk, miles a day. Thinking back to those days was prompted by a bit on tv about "street food" (which is overpriced dog shit) being a £2.5 billion industry in the UK. The world was better when values were measuted in millions or thousands. Today, if money is the measure of everything, then the "billions" equals actual deterioration in real life conditions indicated by overpopulation, lack of standards, continuois crisis management (hyped up by the news) total degradation of the natural environment and wildlife plus light pollution. You can't go down a small terrace house back street without facing cars tightly packed in on either side reducing it to single lane and sometimes on the pavements forcing pedestrians to walk in the street. Britain is rapidly descending into a sort of impoverished Baghdad that makes the years up to 1970 look like a golden age. Shows like Love it or List It or Location, Location, Location or the other "dream house" shows are based on one simple truth : the property market is greed. The flip side of that is slums dwellings, rundown communities, rentier buy to lets inc MOHs let to immigrants on welfare. 

Lived half a mile from school .. a walk alongside a busy main road went to that school from 5 years old untlil 11 years old .. the school was right by a factory called Whey Products .. the school often used the factory sports ground .. the factory worked 24 hours a day 7 days a week and stunk the whole village out. It closed in the 1980s and the site is a housing estate .. school is still there as a junior school, it actually looks quite modern but was built in 1913.

• Like 1

I never got taken once to school in a car.

🎶The wheels on the bus went round and round🎶

🎶The windows on the bus got licked up and down🎶

🎶Well done Harold and Harvey🎶

Guest Basil
21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can I just raise your hackles and play with them like a fine Stradivarius instrument in need of tuning? Eric C gave me a "like" for Fuck Off. So sucks Ya Boo! 

Has it worn off now?

On 13/02/2024 at 17:03, Dyslexic cnut said:

All blocked. Admittedly, most days I have to scroll down for two minutes of their now unreadable posts before I find something amusing, but it is quite liberating. I really hope they all soon die of something slow and agonising and then get ebola and set on fire…twice.

If I do die  I'll haunt you and stick a well proportioned   gourgett of good girth right  up your ringpeice when your least expecting it.

19 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

If I do die  I'll haunt you and stick a well proportioned   gourgett of good girth right  up your ringpeice when your least expecting it.

Courgette, but a marrow would prob fit better in that gaping crater of an arsehole. Make sure its dipped in chilli oil for that extra thrill Cnut really likes. 

Guest Basil
On 13/02/2024 at 09:00, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d have thought you of all people would empathise with the Palestinians, Spudcoon. They’re filthy, idle, murderous, duplicitous, untrustworthy and envious of their closest and more prosperous immediate neighbours who occasionally kick the living fuck out of them. Do you get me?

Little known factoid - both have an unhealthy attraction to the black brethren. The women are almost as bad.

Guest Basil

Courgette, but a marrow would prob fit better in that gaping crater of an arsehole. Make sure its dipped in chilli oil for that extra thrill Cnut really likes. 

Are you a friend of Mr Barrymore?

Awight.