CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charlotte Church

22 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Big Bollock, are you still off work after being made redundant from your imaginary workplace? 

No. I've been working since 12th February by walking into a job paying me the same salary as I was on. It's a bit of a cunt really as I didn't want to start until March as I had PILON until end of Jan and I had 6 weeks of holiday pay after that. I haven't even looked at my redundancy pay yet and it's just earning me about £70/month interest, that I'll have to pay fucking tax on!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

No. I've been working since 12th February by walking into a job paying me the same salary as I was on. It's a bit of a cunt really as I didn't want to start until March as I had PILON until end of Jan and I had 6 weeks of holiday pay after that. I haven't even looked at my redundancy pay yet and it's just earning me about £70/month interest, that I'll have to pay fucking tax on!!

Can’t wait to see the film when it comes out. I’ve heard the scene where your character (played by Leonardo di Caprio obviously) goes on a 72 hr. Diamond White and Night  Nurse bender with the local lollipop lady (who never wears any pants) ,followed by a terrifying 20MPH + police chase, before crashing his Dacia Duster estate through the front window of Bargain Booze and throwing up.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Can’t wait to see the film when it comes out. I’ve heard the scene where your character (played by Leonardo di Caprio obviously) goes on a 72 hr. Diamond White and Night  Nurse bender with the local lollipop lady (who never wears any pants) ,followed by a terrifying 20MPH + police chase, before crashing his Dacia Duster estate through the front window of Bargain Booze and throwing up.

I'm thinking of having implants, how much shall I budget to have it done properly in the UK?

9 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The civic coat-of-arms must be something to behold.

A bit like Japanese flag with a halo of flies motif and random Poppers and used KY Jelly tubes, with the motto 'Sursum te, in te, omnia super te'

'Up You, In You, All Over You'.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm thinking of having implants, how much shall I budget to have it done properly in the UK?

Why have it done properly?

If you get a cheap fucked-up job, you could sue the cunts, get more than your money back, and keep the fucked-up implants, win-win. 🤑

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It’s hard to say without knowing your natural bust measurements Drew.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You mean a liver transplant don’t you?

Two tablespoons of George Best’s ashes, stirred into a gallon of locally made ‘bath vodka’ three times a day, would probably be enough to kick start Drew’s liver back to some semblance of functionality. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Two tablespoons of George Best’s ashes, stirred into a gallon of locally made ‘bath vodka’ three times a day, would probably be enough to kick start Drew’s liver back to some semblance of functionality. 

Soviet prohibition? 
Al Kaponsky.

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Your possessive apostrophe is in the wrong place.

Bests'

On 10/03/2024 at 21:30, entitled little cunt said:

The poor little thing has obviously run out of things to do so is now  all pro Palastinian .She didn't seem to be in the past .Maybe shes bought "my first map of the world " and is feeling all inclusive Bless her little  white cottons.

Charlotte Mosque. 🤣

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Mousehole is really nice but the accommodation costs are horrendous.I think they practice beastiality in that part of the world  as well so I'll take a weekend break to Stratford upon Avon instead .

Mousehole is in Kernow near Pensans a long way from Torkey.