CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charlotte Church

3 minutes ago, and said:

So is rarebit 🍞

She might look nice but give her a chance and she'll  be swearing like cunting fish wife,  smoking lambert and butler and shouting at the neighbours in the street .It's what Welsh people do .All that singing in the valleys bollocks ,

On 09/03/2024 at 19:44, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you.

On 10/03/2024 at 14:33, Mrs Roops said:

The image was taken when scores of women were manhandled, assaulted, arrested and bussed off to the nick for holding a peaceful vigil after it was announced that Sarah Everard has been kidnapped and murdered by PC Wayne Couzens of the Metropolitan Police's finest. The Met eventually made a grovelling apology and paid compensation. The event was the final nail in Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick's coffin who resigned shortly after.

it's as rare as a pearly king in Hackney .

20 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

She might look nice but give her a chance and she'll  be swearing like cunting fish wife,  smoking lambert and butler and shouting at the neighbours in the street .It's what Welsh people do .All that singing in the valleys bollocks ,

it's as rare as a pearly king in Hackney .

Are you having a fucking episode? You’ve quoted a reply from me to Eddie on a different thread, and the same with a Roops quote. 
 Stop eating your steradent tablets you cabbage-farting geriatric fuckwit.

• Like 4

On 10/03/2024 at 21:30, entitled little cunt said:

The poor little thing has obviously run out of things to do so is now  all pro Palastinian .She didn't seem to be in the past .Maybe shes bought "my first map of the world " and is feeling all inclusive Bless her little  white cottons.

Voice of an angel….arsehole like the isle of Anglesey.
Fat ugly Welsh cunt.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

you cabbage-farting geriatric fuckwit.

17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

you gaped arse fag wagon. 

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Octospacker.

9 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Sphincter like a clowns pocket hermaphrodite cottage socket 

Jesus fuckin' Christ, how can things degenerate so suddenly?

What the fuck happened to polite discourse?

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

ELC is practising his sharp, snappy insult technique. He’s definitely improving.

It's an honour to be watching him coming into bloom 🌻

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:
17 hours ago, King Billy said:

arsehole like the isle of Anglesey.

I put forward my candidacy to investigate this claim.

That's of very little surprise to the Corner, bum-holes and scat is your forte (not forgetting puppet penetration 🧸)

42 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

are you still off work after being made redundant from your imaginary workplace? 

Raas, are you still pretending you actually went anywhere, apart from somewhere in your imagination?

54 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Big Bollock, are you still off work after being made redundant from your imaginary workplace? 

I’ve ditched the Adidas Samba’s and bought 2 pairs of Lonsdale Benn. I think they’re better looking than Frank’s Tanganyika Panthers (ASICS). What do you think?