CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Posh family from London seeks photoshop tech support

colonelkurtz

5 hours ago, nocti said:

Good morning Frank. What do you make of this? Apparently aliens have got sick of mutilating cows and appearing to toothless redneck yanks, and have now switched the target of their fancies to odious pot-bellied talent vacuums from Stoke-on-Trent.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/robbie-williams-claims-aliens-targeting-9199543

I hope Robbie's right. I also hope the aliens prove to be the most hostile, belligerent cunts in the entire Milky Way with the most advanced anal probe outside of Barrymore's swimming pool, for which Robbie's desire for fame has inadvertently selected him as their no.1 lab rat.

5 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I spoke to a cunt from Stoke yesterday .. he said his brother went to school with Robbie Williams and that Robbie Williams is a bender

Sure ya did, Pen. The only thing more full of shit is @and's covert rucksack.

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Sure ya did, Pen. The only thing more full of shit is @and's covert rucksack.

Fuck off.

I was going to get one of those Karrimor Covert things for hikes. But I got the Highlander one instead because it looks like something Rambo McNabb would have.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I hope he can  gobble better than he sings .Talentless fucking idiot .

There was the rumour about him shagging a single mother from Cardiff back in the 1990s, locals say that he paid her a load of money and bought her a house in exchange for her bragging about him shagging her but it was all a put up job to make him look like a super stud rather than a bender.

15 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

There was the rumour about him shagging a single mother from Cardiff back in the 1990s, locals say that he paid her a load of money and bought her a house in exchange for her bragging about him shagging her but it was all a put up job to make him look like a super stud rather than a bender.

Liam Gallagher walked up to him at the BRIT awards one year and said… 

“I know you, you’re the fat dancer from Take-That!”

• Like 1