CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Posh family from London seeks photoshop tech support

colonelkurtz

Cost of living . Gaza .  Ukraine . Collapsed NHS ... nah. Let's instead all spare a thought for the poor dears amidst their ghastly fuck up of a task which could be competently done these days by most 12 year olds with couple of minutes to spare between sending dick pics world wide. 

6 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Cost of living . Gaza .  Ukraine . Collapsed NHS ... nah. Let's instead all spare a thought for the poor dears amidst their ghastly fuck up of a task which could be competently done these days by most 12 year olds with couple of minutes to spare between sending dick pics world wide. 

In my book anybody with an interest in photography and a dark room is a fucking pervert. Robin Williams proved that. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

In my book anybody with an interest in photography and a dark room is a fucking pervert. Robin Williams proved that. 

Robbie Williams proved you right...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVDZrvAfoPY8_GUM_YwBe

41 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

He has to be the most  talentless individual in the history  of charlatans who make a mint from making the miniscule   amount of ability they have go a long long way .My cat could sing better live than that cunt and has better song writing skills .

He has the face that I want to punch lots of times. But looking at his boat race I think somebody has got there before me. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Paging @nocti.

It's often said that the best things in life are free, but I'd happily pay to see that cunt being flayed alive, rolled in salt and vinegar chipsticks, then lowered slowly feet-first into an industrial wood chipper. I bet the sound he'd make would be infinitely better than any of his shit songs, the fat fucking Stoke-on-Trent chancer. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nocti said:

It's often said that the best things in life are free, but I'd happily pay to see that cunt being flayed alive, rolled in salt and vinegar chipsticks, then lowered slowly feet-first into an industrial wood chipper. I bet the sound he'd make would be infinitely better than any of his shit songs, the fat fucking Stoke-on-Trent chancer. 

To be Rolled in salt and vinegar chipsticks sounds crunchingly erotic in a peculiar way , unless there's any open wounds , that could sting a bit .

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Guy had a lot of front. 

Bristow turned up at Lakeside as reigning champion one year, driving the Rolls Royce that he’d bought with last years prize money. Jocky Wilson sneered and called him a flash cunt. He walked over to the trophy, dropped the keys in it and said: ‘if you want one, you just have to win that.’

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/03/2024 at 22:33, nocti said:

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Good morning Frank. What do you make of this? Apparently aliens have got sick of mutilating cows and appearing to toothless redneck yanks, and have now switched the target of their fancies to odious pot-bellied talent vacuums from Stoke-on-Trent.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/robbie-williams-claims-aliens-targeting-9199543

13 minutes ago, nocti said:

Good morning Frank. What do you make of this? Apparently aliens have got sick of mutilating cows and appearing to toothless redneck yanks, and have now switched the target of their fancies to odious pot-bellied talent vacuums from Stoke-on-Trent.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/robbie-williams-claims-aliens-targeting-9199543

This is what happens when they fall out of the spotlight. 
 Notice the whimsical details that he adds to the stories to make them sound like recollections rather than fabrications… “it was so close I could have hit it with a tennis ball!”. What a fucking cunt.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is what happens when they fall out of the spotlight. 
 Notice the whimsical details that he adds to the stories to make them sound like recollections rather than fabrications… “it was so close I could have hit it with a tennis ball!”. What a fucking cunt.

He grew up in Burslem and Tunstall .. if you had ever been to those places you would understand.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, nocti said:

I think he is in Stage Two of the 'Cunts with too much money and turning fruitcake syndrome". Prince and Michael Jackson were prime examples of this. Stage 5 is OD'ing on prescription drugs. So, silver lining and all that. 

33 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

He grew up in Burslem and Tunstall .. if you had ever been to those places you would understand.

I remember years ago hearing that Stoke on Trent had the most night clubs per square mile than any other city in the world. This was before the internet so couldn't verify whether it was true or complete bollocks. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember years ago hearing that Stoke on Trent had the most night clubs per square mile than any other city in the world. This was before the internet so couldn't verify whether it was true or complete bollocks. 

That would not surprise me .. it is really just six medium sized towns concentrated into about 40 square miles and each town having its own clubs and pubs, perhaps the best known one that drew cunts from miles around was Jollees at Longton.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

That would not surprise me .. it is really just six medium sized towns concentrated into about 40 square miles and each town having its own clubs and pubs, perhaps the best known one that drew cunts from miles around was Jollees at Longton.

Can't find owt on nightclubs but here's the list of cities in uk with the most pubs

https://www.beerguild.co.uk/news/revealed-britains-pub-capitals-takes-top-spot/

5th place is interesting. I wonder if @Decimushas been thrown out of any of them?

4 hours ago, nocti said:

I'll tell you something, Nocti. I was searching youtube this morning for John Williams' version of Recuerdos de la Alhambra, when your mate Robbie appeared in the side bar. What the fuck is going on? I've tapped that fucking cunt's name out once in my life... when I last decided to rattle your cage. Just look at him mocking the Elvis lasso.  

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can't find owt on nightclubs but here's the list of cities in uk with the most pubs

https://www.beerguild.co.uk/news/revealed-britains-pub-capitals-takes-top-spot/

5th place is interesting. I wonder if @Decimushas been thrown out of any of them?

You'll find Decimus in Fetch every Friday and Saturday night, whilst pretending to be overseas.. where they don't have the internet.

https://fetchnorwich.com/saturday/

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

You'll find Decimus in Fetch every Friday and Saturday night, whilst pretending to be overseas.. where they don't have the internet.

https://fetchnorwich.com/saturday/

Thought for a moment that said "Felch" and was slightly disappointed to realise otherwise.

• Like 1