CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nosey chinks

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-68654533

"Haaw, we gonna fuck up Blitish erections innit"? 

Those little yellow rascals have been arregedly, solly I mean allegedly been snooping around getting info on MPs and peers. It wouldn't surprise me if they're monitoring this site. Me posting this thread and generally taking the piss out of them means their leader, Ming Ping-Ting has probably got me on his shit list. Serves me right for being a shtupid iriot.*

*God bless Benny Hill 

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they're monitoring this site.

Unlearistic, but if this is the case, then Winnie-the-Pooh will know I hope every last one of the wok-faced shitcunts becomes incinerated after being tortured with a ribeye steak and starving Jack Russell.

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-68654533

"Haaw, we gonna fuck up Blitish erections innit"? 

Those little yellow rascals have been arregedly, solly I mean allegedly been snooping around getting info on MPs and peers. It wouldn't surprise me if they're monitoring this site. Me posting this thread and generally taking the piss out of them means their leader, Ming Ping-Ting has probably got me on his shit list. Serves me right for being a shtupid iriot.*

*God bless Benny Hill 

Yes they are .. I saw one looking through a chink in the curtains.

I'm here all week fuck off

• Like 1

Since the fucking ooen (and the closed) electoral roll is sold a la carte to credit agencies, marketing firms (for research ha ha ha) and any tom dick and harry posing as a "licensed investigator" I find this Pot Calling the Kettle Black. Laughable hypocrisy in the great British tradition.