CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Narc cunts but wedding must have

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'd genuinely feel terrible if I had any confrontation with someone with Down's syndrome in the real world, whereas here with ELC I can at least get a taste of what it might be like. 

Now your just being a bully.What if I'm one of the  perpetually happy types , you'd feel fucking awful and so you should .

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's a sad sign of the times we live in, CG. I've noticed the trend of late with young women having bigger lips, massive eyelashes and generally looking vile. I'm proud to not actually have any tattoos, as when footballers start getting them you know it's no longer an option for the individual, stylish man, like myself.

Anyways, forget all that shit, how was/is the holiday going in Paphos? I'm sure there is no shortage of tattooed, thick men and women there making Britain proud. 

Did you find the beach where I fingered that Czech bird?

THAT WAS MY FUCKING SISTER 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's a sad sign of the times we live in, CG. I've noticed the trend of late with young women having bigger lips, massive eyelashes and generally looking vile. I'm proud to not actually have any tattoos, as when footballers start getting them you know it's no longer an option for the individual, stylish man, like myself.

Anyways, forget all that shit, how was/is the holiday going in Paphos? I'm sure there is no shortage of tattooed, thick men and women there making Britain proud. 

Did you find the beach where I fingered that Czech bird?

Well I saw a wedding ring covered in fanny batter in one of the dunes. 

It's going great. I've tried to find Frank's house to shit in his pool but all I've found is some shepherd's hut with empty packs of vindus meals for one outside it. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's going great. I've tried to find Frank's house to shit in his pool but all I've found is some shepherd's hut with empty packs of vindus meals for one outside it. 

I would suggest top-decking his lavatory cistern but they haven’t got plumbing in Cyprus.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I took my Wedding ring off beforehand and it got lost in said fanny batter. Everywhere it was, I think she liked me CG. Be a dear and bring it back for me. 

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I took my Wedding ring off beforehand and it got lost in said fanny batter. Everywhere it was, I think she liked me CG. Be a dear and bring it back for me. 

How on earth were you expecting her to find the exact bit of beach? Did you leave a sand castle with a little Haitian bongo-bongo flag somewhere clear of the high tide mark?

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How on earth were you expecting her to find the exact bit of beach? Did you leave a sand castle with a little Haitian bongo-bongo flag somewhere clear of the high tide mark?

Ate a dodgy Kebab the night before and had the shits, I smeared 'Raas was ere' on the nearby cliff face. The Sun baked it on over the years and it's there to stay now. 

20 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Ate a dodgy Kebab the night before and had the shits, I smeared 'Raas was ere' on the nearby cliff face.

More evidence (as if it were needed) that you're a scat obsessed savage, forever pointing his cack encrusted fingers in somebody else's direction.

2 minutes ago, and said:

More evidence (as if it were needed) that you're a scat obsessed savage, forever pointing his cack encrusted fingers in somebody else's direction.

Two comments about shit and you're already buzzing around like a horny bluebottle.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Two comments about shit and you're already buzzing around like a horny bluebottle.

You're so funny, who's writing you scripts these days? 🐩

2 hours ago, and said:

You're so funny, who's writing you scripts these days? 🐩

I noticed that. Wolfie is getting back to normal. Unexpected Universal Credit payment backdated?  Police have decided not to prosecute?  Small (>100£) Lotto win. Extra hours over the Bank Holiday weekend at the Amazon warehouse? I can hear the loose change jangling!