CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We're going to need a bigger airbrush

Cuntybaws

Apologies have been duly issued after parents were offered a choice of school photos, either of the whole class, or one taken before the special needs pupils were wheeled in. This is very unfair, because surely it is a basic human right to be able to choose not to have some dribbling mongs and ugly ironwork getting in the way of your own little poppet. I suppose that's what you get, though, when you're too poor to send your kids to a better school.

The real cunt here, if you struggle through the tear-laden BBC report below, is that serial cock-sucker and jail-dodging slag Katie Price has chipped in to say how terrible this was. It's almost as though she's just a rent-a-gob publicity whore.

Photograph firm sorry for class photo without complex needs pupils

disabled-characters-people-with-special-needs-student-in-wheelchair-man-with-disability-and-elderly-on-crutches-cartoon-set-vector.jpg

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Katie Price has chipped in to say how terrible this was. It's almost as though she's just a rent-a-gob publicity whore.

I suppose it makes a change from her gob's usual leasehold default of being filled with significantly younger cock, the highly suspect whore.

As for class photos, if the exclusion was also extended to gingers, I'd be very much onboard.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Apologies have been duly issued after parents were offered a choice of school photos, either of the whole class, or one taken before the special needs pupils were wheeled in. This is very unfair, because surely it is a basic human right to be able to choose not to have some dribbling mongs and ugly ironwork getting in the way of your own little poppet. I suppose that's what you get, though, when you're too poor to send your kids to a better school.

The real cunt here, if you struggle through the tear-laden BBC report below, is that serial cock-sucker and jail-dodging slag Katie Price has chipped in to say how terrible this was. It's almost as though she's just a rent-a-gob publicity whore.

disabled-characters-people-with-special-needs-student-in-wheelchair-man-with-disability-and-elderly-on-crutches-cartoon-set-vector.jpg

Tippex out the brown ones too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

With my all my kids class photos throughout the years, all the kids look great in their uniforms but the ones who turned up without the school jumpers were the Africans. It made it easier to to play "spot the blacks" because they were the ones not wearing red tops. 

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

With my all my kids class photos throughout the years, all the kids look great in their uniforms but the ones who turned up without the school jumpers were the Africans. 

You'd think they'd be the ones who needed jumpers most, what with being used to the sweltering temperatures of the jungle and/or the cotton fields.

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It made it easier to to play "spot the blacks" because they were the ones not wearing red tops. 

The bone through the nose was an additional giveaway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

With my all my kids class photos throughout the years, all the kids look great in their uniforms but the ones who turned up without the school jumpers were the Africans. It made it easier to to play "spot the blacks" because they were the ones not wearing red tops. 

The blacks were amongst some of the best dressed kids in my school, they were usually the only pupils who could be relied upon to turn up in the regulation blazer on photo days.

business-team-picture-id143177158?k=20&m

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The blacks were amongst some of the best dressed kids in my school, they were usually the only pupils who could be relied upon to turn up in the regulation blazer on photo days.

You had more than one at your school? How frightfully multicultural.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nice to see Judge Masipa showing the early lack of racial bias which would later stand her in such good stead.

• Like 1

On 30/03/2024 at 17:27, Decimus said:

What a good looking chap you were Decs. Whose the cunt in the glasses? 😂