CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men are cunts but are women worse ?

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I group you with Wolfie. Another fucking has been who deviates inyeresting nominations into old threads of old timers chit cjat about their missus or whether they've taken a dump today.  Fucking silly boring old cunts.. Like Wolfie fuck off and join a support group and stop negatively undermining others. 

You seem to think that everyone who’s been here longer than you is an inferior has-been that needs to stand down and make way for you.

I’ve defended you on the grounds that you do occasionally entertain, and I will continue to do so. But don’t take the fucking piss.

23 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Why are you addressing Frank in this reply? 

Just what the fuck has it got to do with you ?Why don't you calm down .You really do have problems .Your anger level is through the roof. You're a  bit of a cunt to be honest  , that's OK because I have the ability to live and let live .I dont feel the need or want to tell you to kill yourself or die.I just think you're plain fucking weird .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You seem to think that everyone who’s been here longer than you is an inferior has-been that needs to stand down and make way for you.

I’ve defended you on the grounds that you do occasionally entertain, and I will continue to do so. But don’t take the fucking piss.

The fence on Cunts Corner is creaking due to a good arse rubbing by some members.  However I take your point Eric.  But re-read your post just now and you will find it more than a bit patronising.  In fact it's as patronising as shit.  It reminds me of the episode in Star Trek (The Original Series) The Squire of Gothos with the great actor William Campbell. 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What’s the fucking point of blocking anyone? You just end up reading it in quotes or revealing it to see what’s going on anyway. 
 Scroll through what you’re not interested in. You fucking know by now that telling them to fuck off doesn’t work. I scroll past Harold and a few others if they’re being boring, but when they have something to say I’ll talk to them.

Fucking hell, there is some sanity left .

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I have no idea how or why you and the others engage with these fucking spastics. I’ve blocked them, they bring nothing to this place, @entitled little cunt @and @ChildeHarold and Pen…verbose and useless wankers. I’ll never see or respond to the fucking idiots…and life is good. Knock it off Eric, it’s harvesting the lowest of the low hanging fruit.

Puerile little nob, and with the worse post-to-like ratio the board has ever seen. Truly hated by all. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What’s the fucking point of blocking anyone? You just end up reading it in quotes or revealing it to see what’s going on anyway. 
 Scroll through what you’re not interested in. You fucking know by now that telling them to fuck off doesn’t work. I scroll past Harold and a few others if they’re being boring, but when they have something to say I’ll talk to them.

I don’t have your patience. There was a time when the mods warned these cunts about their crap input. No more. They’re allowed to bombard this place with utter drivel and you, above many, know this to be true. Frank…do fuck off. If you’re not prepared to raise your game, you squalid, slimey little twat, keep your fucking mouth shut and watch this place die you wanker.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don’t have your patience. There was a time when the mods warned these cunts about their crap input. No more. They’re allowed to bombard this place with utter drivel and you, above many, know this to be true. Frank…do fuck off. If you’re not prepared to raise your game, you squalid, slimey little twat, keep your fucking mouth shut and watch this place die you wanker.

You're an embarrassment to yourself. Grow up, man. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I quite liked that one. But the one with Spock flamenco dancing while Kirk gives a horsey ride to a midget is my favourite. It’s the one where Kirk snogs Uhura.

There were some classics - what I can't get over watching the series now is the way they've sharpened the image and colours almost to HD quality I remember it on 625 lines being this hazy grainy picture. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're an embarrassment to yourself. Grow up, man. 

There’s a good chance you and I will meet up soon. I’m using AI (Anal Information) so I’ve got your number. Best lay low…last warning.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There’s a good chance you and I will meet up soon. I’m using AI (Anal Information) so I’ve got your number. Best lay low…last warning.

I am using AI (Anal Information) 

As you have your head up your arse most of the time I'm not surprised.  The Wiki HQ must be up there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I hope you're better with your fists than you are with words. What a pickle you've got yourself into this evening. I'm going to stick my neck out and say that you're probably not living your best life.

• Like 1