CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The London Fucking Marathon (again)

ChildeHarold

On 24/04/2024 at 09:53, Eddie said:

Frank, I’ve mistakenly picked up a tranny from the local bar, should I throw him out or split his pooper?

https://ibb.co/r0HMx1k

To be fair, Ed, given the way you carry yourself, you haven't done too badly. Despite the high-waisted M&S knickers and salt and pepper hair bun, she boasts a commendable set of pins. I bet she's got a mouth like a sewer. 

I wouldn't touch it.. obvs. A strong 4 out of 10. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

To be fair, Ed, given the way you carry yourself, you haven't done too badly. Despite the high-waisted M&S knickers and salt and pepper hair bun, she boasts a commendable set of pins. I bet she's got a mouth like a sewer. 

I wouldn't touch it.. obvs. A strong 4 out of 10. 

Well obvs, but a Salt and pepper bun? He was a ginger with a cock like a snowman’s nose, a weak 3/10 at best. 

On 25/04/2024 at 14:19, Eddie said:

Well obvs, but a Salt and pepper bun? He was a ginger with a cock like a snowman’s nose, a weak 3/10 at best. 

Eddie I want your teeth, despite the avatar showing you in tightlipped pensive mood and not the gibbering monkey we know you really are.  I am safely assuming you are blest with a set of inhumanly strong sparkling white gnashers typical of your race.  If you ever decide to cash in and sell a few give me first refusal.   Terms and conditions apply.