CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The London Fucking Marathon (again)

ChildeHarold

Fucking boring predictable and disruptive.   The route never changes bcause the cunts organising this exercise in selfish narcissistic cult of body worship have their brains in their fucking feet.   So every year the SAME areas and the SAME roads in EAST LONDON get fucking closed off for a whole day.   Why not WEST LONDON for a change?   It's funny how spectator numbers and TV viewing figures plunged after Jimmy Savile dropped out.   Those gold lurex polyester shell suits and the ubiquitous Grouch Marx cuban were a real crowd pleaser.   As for the Chris Chattaway family emporium who has turned it into a multi million pound cash cow - who would have thought Chariots of Fire could be melted down for charity rackateers and BUPA knee and hip replacements?   And that fucking monotonous BBC coverage with the usual arseholes including that woman (who wears courdroy trousers and does Crufts) holding the fort and "putting a stiff upper lip" on what is basically a dull grey shitty repetitive spectacle. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes, that's how I'd describe your return... After you said you'd quit The Corner and came back after one day. Idiot. 

Come on OCR, he has a point. Its fucking dull and annoying.  The woman he's talking about isn't half has grating as  Terry Yorath's beaky daughter, who seems to be on every fucking sports programme.  

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Come on OCR, he has a point. Its fucking dull and annoying.  The woman he's talking about isn't half has grating as  Terry Yorath's beaky daughter, who seems to be on every fucking sports programme.  

You're right, CG. I think he's talking about butch dyke Clare Balding. Harold is a mad cunt (and possibly a bit gay) but I'm beginning to understand him. The marathon is a massive pile of shit, the BBC who don't have a lot of popular sport to show due to Sky etc always make a song and dance about whatever crumbs there are able to show... Women's football being another example. Now, If the BBC had Lee McKenzie (Channel 4 F1 presenter with a nice Scottish accent) presenting the Marathon I'd be an instant fan. 

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're right, CG. I think he's talking about butch dyke Clare Balding. Harold is a mad cunt (and possibly a bit gay) but I'm beginning to understand him. The marathon is a massive pile of shit, the BBC who don't have a lot of popular sport to show due to Sky etc always make a song and dance about whatever crumbs there are able to show... Women's football being another example. Now, If the BBC had Lee McKenzie (Channel 4 F1 presenter with a nice Scottish accent) presenting the Marathon I'd be an instant fan. 

I'd fucking ruin that

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Only from his anus, after a bad jerk chicken dinner.

There is so much more to Jamaican food than Jerk seasoning, Withers. Next time you venture out of Basildon, I mean France, send me a PM. We could meet up on Harrow road and get some Caribbean food, I might even listen to your tales of your failed racing career in the 1940s. 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There is so much more to Jamaican food than Jerk seasoning, Withers. Next time you venture out of Basildon, I mean France, send me a PM. We could meet up on Harrow road and get some Caribbean food, I might even listen to your tales of your failed racing career in the 1940s. 

Fuck off.

I have tried various Caribbean dishes, and truthfully, I liked them.  I simply had a bad experience with Jerk, after Eddie's wife admitted to not washing her hands, after cleaning the bog. The both of them are all big cars, and no Toilet Duck. Filthy cunts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Gypps, he never ‘has a point.’ He should be hounded from the site…he’s an utter buffoon who, hopefully gets arse cancer, the kind that dangles out of his shorts when he’s out so that children can hit it with sharp sticks.

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Gypps, he never ‘has a point.’ He should be hounded from the site…he’s an utter buffoon who, hopefully gets arse cancer, the kind that dangles out of his shorts when he’s out so that children can hit it with sharp sticks.

It's nice to see you've got a soft spot for me, pity it's in the centre of your brain. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck off.

Rice and peas? 

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don't you find those dead eyed humourless creeps all aiming for a personal best fucking achingly boring and unwatchable - hang on, are you wearing an unfunny costume or carrying a fridge on your back this year?  Cunt. 

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking right on sister, what the fuck does Gobby Yorath know about sport anyhow.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You did understand my post?

Of course.  Please take it for granted.   I thought it was a bit sick.  But who am I to criticise a man suffering from terminal kidney problems and couldn't even muster a Like for my steak and kidney pie joke.