CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ukraine, 113 billion and counting .

The dribbling  imbecile Biden administration has voted in approval of sending more funds into that blackhole of shite known as Ukraine .They have already been in reciept of 113 billion dollars and the current administration by their own admission have know idea what's happened to the majority of it .That figure does not include funds given by European countries.  Ukraine was and considering the situation, still is  the most corrupt country in "Europe " .Money was sent for reconstruction so its safe to assume the exact same bent corrupt cunts within their local goverment  who helped themselves in the past are doing so again.Infact they're probably having a wonderful time on western money whilst ordinary Ukrainians are dieing .Thats our money aswell.Uk taxpayers money.  That's your Mr.Zellenskyy for you .The west is trying it's hardest to quietly  disassociate itself with the clown before the shit hits the fan and questions are asked and answers demanded .I can't wait .Ever get the feeling you're being cheated ?.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The dribbling  imbecile Biden administration has voted in approval of sending more funds into that blackhole of shite known as Ukraine .They have already been in reciept of 113 billion dollars and the current administration by their own admission have know idea what's happened to the majority of it .That figure does not include funds given by European countries.  Ukraine was and considering the situation, still is  the most corrupt country in "Europe " .Money was sent for reconstruction so its safe to assume the exact same bent corrupt cunts within their local goverment  who helped themselves in the past are doing so again.Infact they're probably having a wonderful time on western money whilst ordinary Ukrainians are dieing .Thats our money aswell.Uk taxpayers money.  That's your Mr.Zellenskyy for you .The west is trying it's hardest to quietly  disassociate itself with the clown before the shit hits the fan and questions are asked and answers demanded .I can't wait .Ever get the feeling you're being cheated ?.

Wow - this is spectacular. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Wow - this is spectacular. 

I've not even read it, Ape. I've no doubt the posting a new nomination obsessed idiot could have simply said whatever he's written (if you can call it that) on an existing thread. 

He must be on at least 100 nominations now, the thick cunt.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The engorged vagina that is Ukraine cannot be satisfied.   Next year the begging bowl will be out again.  It all could have been avoided if the right wing extremists in Kiev and Washington hadn't wanted to weaponise Ukraine against the former mther country, which, by the way, is the only fucking country that did anything constructive in the country and ever since its Soviet era infrastructure had just rotted away.   Trust me I'm surprised trigger happy Etonian Cameron hasn't sent the mighty airforce of four typhoons into battle over Moscow.  War mongering cunts.  Labour is no beter, Starmer's arse squeaks when Biden farts. 

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've not even read it, Ape. I've no doubt the posting a new nomination obsessed idiot could have simply said whatever he's written (if you can call it that) on an existing thread. 

You’re fucking jealous. 

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Aww, you 2 are such friends .2 cunts together .imagine if you two were at school together .The couple of  weirdo's sitting together and the ones most likely to never have sex. It's quite touching  really.Anyway, It was just a comment on an aspect of  world affairs .Does it make a difference if its a new thread or not ? Is the Internet running out of space ? Dont worry I'll report myself before either of you sniveling girls blouses do .

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The engorged vagina that is Ukraine cannot be satisfied.   Next year the begging bowl will be out again.  It all could have been avoided if the right wing extremists in Kiev and Washington hadn't wanted to weaponise Ukraine against the former mther country, which, by the way, is the only fucking country that did anything constructive in the country and ever since its Soviet era infrastructure had just rotted away.   Trust me I'm surprised trigger happy Etonian Cameron hasn't sent the mighty airforce of four typhoons into battle over Moscow.  War mongering cunts.  Labour is no beter, Starmer's arse squeaks when Biden farts. 

I'm sure the  clown zellensky has got compromising pictures of Sunak, Biden and Stammer in some weird gay orgy  .He's demanding money with menaces and getting it every time as well as every spare council house in the uk being turned over to some pig farming toothless Ukrainian. I'm reporting myself  before one of 3 stooges on here  does  for not being nice about Ukranians .I think it might be  illegal.

7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm sure the  clown zellensky has got compromising pictures of Sunak, Biden and Stammer in some weird gay orgy  .He's demanding money with menaces and getting it every time as well as every spare council house in the uk being turned over to some pig farming toothless Ukrainian. I'm reporting myself  before one of 3 stooges on here  does  for not being nice about Ukranians .I think it might be  illegal.

When the so called free Kiev politicians open their mouths it's always with an American twang due to their Yankee connections. 

It's a fucking stroke when even LBC is questioning British foreign policy under Cameron.  We scrambled four jets engaged (rather harmlessly and childishly) with Iranian draws violating the territorial air space in the Middle East as if the old way of being Imperial never had the sunset - for what?  Influence with Tel Aviv?  Zilch influence.  (Look at Raffa today). Brownie points with the USA?  As if they cared.   And potentially we could have been on the end of another major war.   The MoD is now seeking to resurrect the 1950s policy of a British military base in the Red Sea around Yemen as if Suez and Aden never happened and these now independent countries would tolerate British armed forces on their doorstep -  that's even if we had the military to do it which is doubtful.  I fnd it a complete betrayal of the ordinary people of this country that any British government would be willing to invest money away from our needs here in the UK into covering the Yanks backside in the Middle Eadt as it focuses on China and the Pacific.   Remember it was a Labour government that sent us into the Yankee War in Korea and put back Britain's economic recovery and end of austerity by ten years.  

51 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

When the so called free Kiev politicians open their mouths it's always with an American twang due to their Yankee connections. 

It's a fucking stroke when even LBC is questioning British foreign policy under Cameron.  We scrambled four jets engaged (rather harmlessly and childishly) with Iranian draws violating the territorial air space in the Middle East as if the old way of being Imperial never had the sunset - for what?  Influence with Tel Aviv?  Zilch influence.  (Look at Raffa today). Brownie points with the USA?  As if they cared.   And potentially we could have been on the end of another major war.   The MoD is now seeking to resurrect the 1950s policy of a British military base in the Red Sea around Yemen as if Suez and Aden never happened and these now independent countries would tolerate British armed forces on their doorstep -  that's even if we had the military to do it which is doubtful.  I fnd it a complete betrayal of the ordinary people of this country that any British government would be willing to invest money away from our needs here in the UK into covering the Yanks backside in the Middle Eadt as it focuses on China and the Pacific.   Remember it was a Labour government that sent us into the Yankee War in Korea and put back Britain's economic recovery and end of austerity by ten years.  

Cameron, the Eton cunt who looks after his mates .Stammer , pretend Labour who's used to the finer things in life .Raynor .Now,  how easy is it to understand if you're not living in a house full time its not your primary residence therefore subject to GGT.The lions maine  northern munter.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Cameron, the Eton cunt who looks after his mates .Stammer , pretend Labour who's used to the finer things in life .Raynor .Now,  how easy is it to understand if you're not living in a house full time its not your primary residence therefore subject to GGT.The lions maine  northern munter.

That £85k plus xps is a nice little earner for blabbing your mouth off.  Their first thought: property and rent.   The second home expense is so so juicy and tempting.... 

That's £12 billion out of our ROADS, PENSIONS, OLD PEOPLES HOMES, HOSPITALS ETC to play patsy to Yankee empire building where there is always a lucrative directorship for old Etonians.  Let's face it, no Imperial Service now, no East India Company but always the Yankee Empire. 

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Aww, you 2 are such friends .2 cunts together .imagine if you two were at school together .The couple of  weirdo's sitting together and the ones most likely to never have sex. It's quite touching  really.Anyway, It was just a comment on an aspect of  world affairs .Does it make a difference if its a new thread or not ? Is the Internet running out of space ? Dont worry I'll report myself before either of you sniveling girls blouses do .

Another literary car crash. Think it’s time to get the spacker stick sharpened. 

They should have left that wall in Berlin alone, there's been nothing but wars, fuck ups and assorted bother ever since  Reagan, Gorbachen and that Knight Rider Bay Watch cunt met up in Bolton necked a couple of pints with Fred Dibnah , got a quote and flash bang wallop, wall gone and the West was flooded with seething murderous ex commies hell bent on enjoying McDonalds, Ford Mondeos and Manchester City. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

They should have left that wall in Berlin alone, there's been nothing but wars, fuck ups and assorted bother ever since  Reagan, Gorbachen and that Knight Rider Bay Watch cunt met up in Bolton necked a couple of pints with Fred Dibnah , got a quote and flash bang wallop, wall gone and the West was flooded with seething murderous ex commies hell bent on enjoying McDonalds, Ford Mondeos and Manchester City. 

You're pretty much correct with all of that .I remember the peace dividend . Apparently it was all going to be nice with hippy types playing flutes .I remember when Russians were the enemy. I can't but a toasties loaf without thinking I'm in Stalingrad .All I see and hear are thick necked Russians speaking loudly  in that ridiculous language .

14 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

I'm glad you put that into words.  I thought that the night it was "pulled down" it's took away any incentive of Western democracies (even France/state pension) to provide a fair redistributive society with good public servces.   Western culture is now just doom scrolling and govts are just surviving by conjuring up existential external threats.  We now have fucking psycho talk about "conscription".  It's also fucking weaponised Washington imperialists as in the Balkans and Middle East.  France and Britain will just follow the Yanks like a smell after a fart. 

On 20/04/2024 at 21:45, entitled little cunt said:

The  'dribbling  imbecile Biden administration' doesn't vote to approve the financing of military assistance to Ukraine – this lengthy process goes via the US House of Representatives, encompassing the US Congress and Senate, not the Biden Administration. Get it right, dickhead.

And to the bit in bold above: what a beautiful irony that only an idiot could possibly create.

Seriously, yet another piss-poor block of incoherent text which could easily have been submitted by a remedial schoolboy passing judgement on a subject he clearly knows fuck-all about. What might others think when reading content such as this? Will this piece of shit attract much-needed new blood to the site?

Fuck off, elc. You're utterly fucking shite.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

The  'dribbling  imbecile Biden administration' doesn't vote to approve the financing of military assistance to Ukraine – this lengthy process goes via the US House of Representatives, encompassing the US Congress and Senate, not the Biden Administration. Get it right, dickhead.

And to the bit in bold above: what a beautiful irony that only an idiot could possibly create.

Seriously, yet another piss-poor block of incoherent text which could easily have been submitted by a remedial schoolboy passing judgement on a subject he clearly knows fuck-all about. What might others think when reading content such as this? Will this piece of shit attract much-needed new blood to the site?

Fuck off, elc. You're utterly fucking shite.

Wolfie if you could lay off for a minute.... what's your opinion? 🤔