CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who shout anti semitism when isreal is criticized

peglegtwo

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t believe in Jesusgodfatherchristmas.

And don’t tell me that Jesusgod and Father Christmas aren’t the same person. It’s the holey trimester or something.

I’ve barely digested my weekly ‘body of Christ biscuit’ and I’m confronted with this? I hope there’s a fiery poker waiting for your hole if the Big Fella is reading this…and he deffo is.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Spot on, Eric. This is what fucks me off when dealing with the likes of ELC, they deal in binary absolutes. 

"Oh who would you rather live next door to, a Jew or a Muslim?" 

"Jews don't blow up buses in London but Muslims do, so you should like Jews".

I don't like either group, as far as I'm concerned they should stick to their desert shit hole and kill each other off and leave us the fuck out of it. There's nothing worse than gentile Zionists and western Islamic apologists, they can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned. 

Fuck any 'civilisation' that isn't based upon European values and culture. ELC with his fawning over the big snouts is as disgusting as the Guardianistas who make excuses for Pakistani Muslims raping girls oop north.

Nice to have you back after you’ve spent the last 2 months seal-clubbing ya cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The perfect solution would be for Islam and Judaism to completely annihilate each other. 
 That would free us up to deal with the pooftas, darkies and catholics.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

Spot on, Eric. This is what fucks me off when dealing with the likes of ELC, they deal in binary absolutes. 

"Oh who would you rather live next door to, a Jew or a Muslim?" 

"Jews don't blow up buses in London but Muslims do, so you should like Jews".

I don't like either group, as far as I'm concerned they should stick to their desert shit hole and kill each other off and leave us the fuck out of it. There's nothing worse than gentile Zionists and western Islamic apologists, they can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned. 

Fuck any 'civilisation' that isn't based upon European values and culture. ELC with his fawning over the big snouts is as disgusting as the Guardianistas who make excuses for Pakistani Muslims raping girls oop north.

I give him credit for his vehement dislike of Islam, although I agree, he should be more unilateral when it comes to hating people who aren’t like us.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I give him credit for his vehement dislike of Islam, although I agree, he should be more unilateral when it comes to hating people who aren’t like us.

I’m in bed, Eric. She’s bevvied and lying on her side. I’m gonna yock in me palm and try me hand. PM me tomorrow. 🤷🏿

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

why can't the yanks be like us.

What, and have a narcissistic, psychopathic, dusky cunt as the leader of the country? 

Oh...err...oh dear...

10 hours ago, and said:

What, and have a narcissistic, psychopathic, dusky cunt as the leader of the country? 

Oh...err...oh dear...

Those fucking Democrats are worse look at Obama.  Happy?   The real comparison is any EU country:

EG

France, an Algerian President

Germany, a Tanzanian Chancellor

Spain, a Moroccan PM 

Italian, an Ethiopian President

... can you imagine that Darling? 

In 2014 a small group of shinners met the newly elected hammas Party ..i was the teaboy at the meeting..handing out tae n mr kiplings french fancys...anyway the Party advised them that they'd political recognition...and a bit of land...and an ocean of money..use it..and what did they do..buy weapons from Iran...pallos..the pikeys of the Arab world..may the jew eradicate them..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

She said it was the best two minutes she’d had all year, so fuck off.

Yeah, but she only said that to make you happy, we know the truth ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

In 2014 a small group of shinners met the newly elected hammas Party ..i was the teaboy at the meeting..handing out tae n mr kiplings french fancys...anyway the Party advised them that they'd political recognition...and a bit of land...and an ocean of money..use it..and what did they do..buy weapons from Iran...pallos..the pikeys of the Arab world..may the jew eradicate them..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Isn't that also what the "shinners" told the basques in Spain?

On 12/05/2024 at 22:05, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t believe in Jesusgodfatherchristmas.

And don’t tell me that Jesusgod and Father Christmas aren’t the same person. It’s the holey trimester or something.

I have heard of the "Jesus" person and he was good man but who the fuck was this "Jesus Fucking Christ" who I here mentioned quite a lot?

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have heard of the "Jesus" person and he was good man but who the fuck was this "Jesus Fucking Christ" who I here mentioned quite a lot?

Not as often as ‘Jesus Tittyfucking Christ’.

• Like 1