CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English Piss ( sorry wine )

Witheredscrote

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be fair to Rick, there are a number of chefs who are advocating using Rapeseed oil over olive for dressings and shallow frying. So in a way, some idiots are trying to market it as an alternative that can be used in cooking and prep instead of olive oil, which is far superior in all instances apart from when deep frying.

Rapeseed oil, like rape, is a fucking menace that needs eradicating.

I'm not sure it's superior, both are fit for separate purposes... Olive oil has a strong taste, and you do not always want that particular strong taste.... In a curry you would use rapeseed oil, as a close relative to mustard oil.... Stop. What am I fucking on about what a Cunt 

Guest Bill Stickers

Considering you all eat beans on toast in a bedsit every night, I feel this thread is redundant posturing.

Its only a matter of time until Ding will quote a receipe for Yorkshire puddings. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Considering you all eat beans on toast in a bedsit every night, I feel this thread is redundant posturing.

Its only a matter of time until Ding will quote a receipe for Yorkshire puddings. 

46 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

As this has become the Masterchef thread, may I explain that whilst most of you soppy cunts are scared of Rapeseed oil, it's actually the best for making crispy roast potatoes. 

Hopefully when trying out my helpful tip, you choke and die whilst eating. 

You'ld go well with petroleum oil.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If I cooked and ate you Quincy, there would need to be a hell of a lot of garlic and chilli seasonjng to mask the revolting taste and texture of your greasy Scottish skin.

No salt necessary though, given the vast volumes of semen you consume. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If I cooked and ate you Quincy, there would need to be a hell of a lot of garlic and chilli seasonjng to mask the revolting taste and texture of your greasy Scottish skin.

No salt necessary though, given the vast volumes of semen you consume. 

Quincy Cockfingers    616

• Quincy Cockfingers
  • Members
  • 2,073 posts
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

To be fair to Rick, there are a number of chefs who are advocating using Rapeseed oil over olive for dressings and shallow frying. So in a way, some idiots are trying to market it as an alternative that can be used in cooking and prep instead of olive oil, which is far superior in all instances apart from when deep frying.

Rapeseed oil, like rape, is a fucking menace that needs eradicating.

I'm not sure it's superior, both are fit for separate purposes... Olive oil has a strong taste, and you do not always want that particular strong taste.... In a curry you would use rapeseed oil, as a close relative to mustard oil.... Stop. What am I fucking on about what a Cunt 

Bubbles     298

• Bubbles
  • Members
  • 950 posts

As this has become the Masterchef thread, may I explain that whilst most of you soppy cunts are scared of Rapeseed oil, it's actually the best for making crispy roast potatoes. 

Bill Stickers     1,341

• Bill Stickers
  • Members
  • 2,156 posts

You like this  Unlike this

Quincy Cockfingers    616

• Quincy Cockfingers
  • Members
  • 2,073 posts
14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

55 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Bill Stickers     1,341

• Bill Stickers
  • Members
  • 2,156 posts
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

vast volumes of semen

Bubbles likes this

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I see that your AIDS ravaged brain has finally given up, QC.

What the fuck are you up to you cunt?

Bubbles "likes" vast volumes of semen

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

It wasn't funny, but I did get your shit joke. 

I just don't understand why you felt the need to go on some retarded Ding-esque quoting shit-fuck of a post to get to your point. 

Don't bring me into it you cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

fucking 

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

It wasn't funny, but I did get your shit joke. 

I just don't understand why you felt the need to go on some retarded Ding-esque quoting shit-fuck of a post to get to your point. 

fucking quote cunt, pasted everything , you can't reset the cunt

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, scotty said:

For once, quincy is actually correct. You can reset it on a pc, but it doesn't work on a phone.

Works on my phone.

Peasants.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, scotty said:

It doesn't work on a six month old sony experia running android. Please don't tell me you're tragic enough to use an iphone. 

You cunt!!!!!!!!

How very fucking DARE you!!!

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Like Hamptead Heath in London ?

No doubt you'll be meeting all your pals on "Canal St" over the weekend.....

Snigger snigger.

Hi Pinky....Friday night again...isn't it about time you got ready to go out with the Judge again.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Like Hamptead Heath in London ?

No doubt you'll be meeting all your pals on "Canal St" over the weekend.....

Snigger snigger.

Not like Hampstead Heath at all. More like Al-Raqqa on steroids.

Please excuse my ignorance, but isn't Canal Street where all the benders go for a cluster-bum. I never go near there as one day it will be smited.