CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit : Another Diastaer LIke Suez & Christine Keeler or New Day for the UK ?

Guest Archie

If it actually happens it will be a good thing in the long term for the UK. However, the main political Brexiteers have all been fucked off out of the picture or been marginalised. I think what we are seeing presently is a preamble to a new negotiated relationship with the EU that says we are out but in working reality will keep us very much in. The hidden hand of vested interest is doing its dirty work, and anybody who had the sense to vote out should also have the sense to see this stitch up in the making.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

If it actually happens it will be a good thing in the long term for the UK. However, the main political Brexiteers have all been fucked off out of the picture or been marginalised. I think what we are seeing presently is a preamble to a new negotiated relationship with the EU that says we are out but in working reality will keep us very much in. The hidden hand of vested interest is doing its dirty work, and anybody who had the sense to vote out should also have the sense to see this stitch up in the making.

My first prediction was that it would be a very close In vote..

..my second option was that the Out vote would be quite strong but the In Cunts would whine like the bad losing bitches they are and try to overturn/overrule it.

I'd be surprised if we get a "proper out", but it might be fun seeing which politicians dare stick their heads over the parapet first to say "actually, hang on...."

11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

If it actually happens it will be a good thing in the long term for the UK. ...

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

My first prediction was that it would be a very close In vote...

Don't encourage the avartlesscunt by taking it seriously! 

Copyright Bill Stickers

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I know a chap at the Rugby club who has shagged Mandy Rice Davies.

( not recently)

lol.

What the actual fucking fuck has that fucking fuck got to fucking do with the fucking EU fucking fucks, you fucking FUCK!

Latest from the BBC

Home Secretary Theresa May has comfortably won the first round of the contest to become the next Conservative leader and UK prime minister.

Mrs May got 165 of the 329 votes cast by Tory MPs. Andrea Leadsom came second with 66 votes. Michael Gove, the back stabbing cunt, got 48.

Liam Fox, who came last with 16 votes, has been eliminated. Stephen Crabb, who got 34 votes, has decided to drop out.

Further voting will narrow the field to two. The eventual outcome, decided by party members, is due on 9 September.

Mrs May - who went in to the contest as the frontrunner - and Mr Crabb, the work and pensions secretary, both campaigned for the UK to stay in the EU.

Mrs Leadsom, an energy minister, Mr Gove, the justice secretary, and Mr Fox, a former defence secretary, campaigned for Brexit.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

My first prediction was that it would be a very close In vote..

..my second option was that the Out vote would be quite strong but the In Cunts would whine like the bad losing bitches they are and try to overturn/overrule it.

I'd be surprised if we get a "proper out", but it might be fun seeing which politicians dare stick their heads over the parapet first to say "actually, hang on...."

So you thought the vote would be either in or out?  You should've put a tenner each way. 

Idiot. 

Guest Snatch
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Latest from the BBC

Home Secretary Theresa May has comfortably won the first round of the contest to become the next Conservative leader and UK prime minister.

Mrs May got 165 of the 329 votes cast by Tory MPs. Andrea Leadsom came second with 66 votes. Michael Gove, the back stabbing cunt, got 48.

Liam Fox, who came last with 16 votes, has been eliminated. Stephen Crabb, who got 34 votes, has decided to drop out.

Further voting will narrow the field to two. The eventual outcome, decided by party members, is due on 9 September.

Mrs May - who went in to the contest as the frontrunner - and Mr Crabb, the work and pensions secretary, both campaigned for the UK to stay in the EU.

Mrs Leadsom, an energy minister, Mr Gove, the justice secretary, and Mr Fox, a former defence secretary, campaigned for Brexit.

How many of these would get into your golf club?

Guest Archie
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

( not recently)

lol

Was she alive when he did it?

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

( not recently)

lol.

Did he tell you that in the showers?

29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Latest from the BBC

As I understand it Theresa May and Andrea Leadsom will go forward to a vote by party members. Clearly May is the favourite among MPs, but if as I suspect party members are more Eurosceptic they may well vote for Leadsom. That would leave Tory MPs lead by a leader they don't want. Does that sound familiar at all?

Guest BrothersQuim

This sums it up quite well what we're left with, but that was the risk of Brexit and at least we can shift these cunts when their term is up.