Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
CCArchive

Norm from the 90s Twix adverts

Recommended Posts

Retro interfering geeky little bastard who got famous riding the coat-tails of a shit pun (a break from the norm! hur! hur! get it!). And he's also into some kinky shit as the picture tells you. When radish plonks a Marc Bolan into your uterus do you say "Hagiography Zambia?" ooh no you think you want to hit me with such randomness that random andromeda spirals in my mind are flogalogaboggery in yahoo dominance land. Gagging for it with a dominant Elvis cock in the spitfire land of Twister and tangle twister ice creams and tripe handed baguettes with their CDs of the Great Exhibition in Skipton of 1992 when they go and poo on Northside and Northern Uproar albums not realising they were visionary experts of pooing on sisters and sibling-pooing nearly became an Olympic sport but it wasn't because Michael Portillo stole a dice from Finland and wrote a bad song about the Finland dice which nobody liked, though in Paris they sing about Beethoven only between 3 pm and 5 pm on national vanilla slice day, ooh how joyful, yay, let's have a big sing sing song a rama where ned flanders has a table tennis match with stuart miles's conscience. oooh yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16 August 2014 at 16:16, CCArchive said:

Retro interfering geeky little bastard who got famous riding the coat-tails of a shit pun (a break from the norm! hur! hur! get it!). And he's also into some kinky shit as the picture tells you. When radish plonks a Marc Bolan into your uterus do you say "Hagiography Zambia?" ooh no you think you want to hit me with such randomness that random andromeda spirals in my mind are flogalogaboggery in yahoo dominance land. Gagging for it with a dominant Elvis cock in the spitfire land of Twister and tangle twister ice creams and tripe handed baguettes with their CDs of the Great Exhibition in Skipton of 1992 when they go and poo on Northside and Northern Uproar albums not realising they were visionary experts of pooing on sisters and sibling-pooing nearly became an Olympic sport but it wasn't because Michael Portillo stole a dice from Finland and wrote a bad song about the Finland dice which nobody liked, though in Paris they sing about Beethoven only between 3 pm and 5 pm on national vanilla slice day, ooh how joyful, yay, let's have a big sing sing song a rama where ned flanders has a table tennis match with stuart miles's conscience. oooh yeah

Has anyone got a clue who wrote this? That is very very fucked up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Has anyone got a clue who wrote this? That is very very fucked up.

Its Jazz era but my tuppence is on Prof B the crumpet obsessed sheep 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Its Jazz era but my tuppence is on Prof B the crumpet obsessed sheep 

As I recall it was some mayfly cunt, here for a day and then dead, but even I can't remember which particular one of that multitudinous swarm it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As I recall it was some mayfly cunt, here for a day and then dead, but even I can't remember which particular one of that multitudinous swarm it was.

Was going to add on my post that you'd know and of course you did

What was my first nom then you smart cunt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Was going to add on my post that you'd know and of course you did

What was my first nom then you smart cunt?

"Trying to get the little tweezers round the newt's cock to wank it into the Petri dish"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...