CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Duckenfield

Jiggerycock

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Pen was here before any of us, and will be here long after we're all gone. Much like a cockroach, I doubt if even a thermonuclear explosion would shift her.

Pen was here before any of us, and will be here long after we're all gone. Much like a cockroach, I doubt if even a thermonuclear explosion would shift her.

Baws, your Tor is playing up with those double posts again. 

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Baws, your Tor is playing up with those double posts again. 

These IP boards are a total crock of shit, as evidenced by the total number of such posts in any given week. At least I'd already had the good grace to edit "my" duplicate before you even posted this, unlike most cunts. 😛

These IP boards are a total crock of shit, as evidenced by the total number of such posts in any given week. At least I'd already had the good grace to edit "my" duplicate before you even posted this, unlike most cunts. 😛

I just recorded the event for posterity to show that you aren't completely infallible. First McKinnon, then Assange, now you. The world's gone mad. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

I just recorded the event for posterity to show that you aren't completely infallible. First McKinnon, then Assange, now you. The world's gone mad. 

I've never claimed to be infallible. I even thought I was wrong once, but it turned out I was mistaken.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think Scotty might have been here before me. Apple was here as Gibson1986 and was here long before me. I think that Frank was also around before me.

Guest DrCunt
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The manningtree one near me?

Its got a big sign on the road that says;

SECRET NUCLEAR BUNKER 

Eric, as entertaining as your posts always are, you're starting to disgust me by interacting with this piece of filth. Sort yourself out man, you estuary English tosspot.