CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Duckenfield

Jiggerycock

This conniving little shit has finally come clean and admitted he lost control at Hillsborough in 1989, resulting in the death of 96 football fans.

Didn't 'lose control' enough to then start laying a blame trail he - along with the Establishment in the shape of the Press, the Police Force and the Thatcher Government - hid behind for 26 years, resulting in 96 families being put through a living hell, having their motives questioned, ignored and ridiculed.

No excuses, this fucker's gonna burn.

Sorry but it absolutely does need the word 'Thatcher' in there.

I'm no tub-thumping lefty, but her support for Duckinfield was payback for South Yorkshire Polices work in the Miners Strike.

Granted, governments since then have had to been dragged kicking and screaming to the point where the truth has finally been admitted by those culpable, years on from the Taylor Report, but it was the Thatcher Government that set the lie-train rolling.

• Like 1

Fuck it, whilst I'm on a roll......

When Thatcher rolled a seven, all the usual lefty 'Talking Heads' came out to form one big circle jerk. You couldn't move for cameras at Betteshanger and Easington and all the old mining towns, everyone screaming with joy in front of the cameras, interviewers neglecting to ask why they allowed themselves to be led by Scargill, willing to sacrifice their lives and kids futures on the altar of Class Warfare, at a time when the coal reserves were the biggest for a generation?

Sorry and all but I just wanted someone to spray paint 'Justice For The 96' over her coffin.

Sorry but it absolutely does need the word 'Thatcher' in there.

I'm no tub-thumping lefty, but her support for Duckinfield was payback for South Yorkshire Polices work in the Miners Strike.

Granted, governments since then have had to been dragged kicking and screaming to the point where the truth has finally been admitted by those culpable, years on from the Taylor Report, but it was the Thatcher Government that set the lie-train rolling.

​Duckinfield should light candles in an homage to the old bitch and prey for a minimum shower exposure, should he land himself cell-sharing with some old timers football bunch.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.  I think of those poor families and the decades of shit they have gone through to get the truth.  Maggie Thatcher should be burning very slowly in hell for all the misery she caused in her icy embrace of power.

• Like 1

Listen, everybody has a duty of care. Duty of care in your job, duty of care not to be a drunken asshole The cops who were basically over ran are apologising, Derek Ancona could probably coax an "i`m sorry" out of Mrs.Thatcher under the right circumstances but what about the cunts at the back that shoved like fuck to get in for free. Them`s the cunts i haven`t heard from. Would anyone put their hand up and admit to shoving like fuck that afternoon, don`t think so.

Listen, everybody has a duty of care. Duty of care in your job, duty of care not to be a drunken asshole The cops who were basically over ran are apologising, Derek Ancona could probably coax an "i`m sorry" out of Mrs.Thatcher under the right circumstances but what about the cunts at the back that shoved like fuck to get in for free. Them`s the cunts i haven`t heard from. Would anyone put their hand up and admit to shoving like fuck that afternoon, don`t think so.

​Not sure whether you mean Derek Acorah or Ronni Ancona, but I suppose it makes sense either way.

I fucking hate scousers!

​Not sure whether you mean Derek Acorah or Ronni Ancona, but I suppose it makes sense either way.

I fucking hate scousers!

​Derek Acorah - entertainer to the feeble-minded and over-ripe ladies. His collection of nine carat gold jewellery must be envied by every Scouser chav.

Hillsborough was just waiting to happen. The country was a battleground each weekend with drunken,thieving cunts rampaging round smashing anything and anybody in sight.The problem then spread abroad with European games and International matches.

Thatcher had already put the boot into the treacherous,Marxist Unions. Why not the cunts who smashed up the Heysel stadium as well....Did she know the Police had told porkies? Who cares....

How many Liverpool "fans " were prosecuted over Heysel ?  1 or was it 2  ?

Most football grounds are still full of yobs waiting to tear someone apart.The security and policing have improved but the malice and hatred is still there.

​Praising Thatcher for destroying unions and industry and allowing finance to capitalise on it (something the old cunt was fucking unaware of) is on par with crediting Blair and the "good" outcomes of military campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq. Fucking bollocks.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

So the hundreds? thousands? of arseholes that hadn`t a ticket that day and shoved their way in were blameless? Yep, that sounds about right.

​No, of course they weren't blameless but if they had been storming the gates at Buck House during the Bitch Jubilee would Duckenfuck have opened the gates? No, the coppers would have drawn their truncheons and got stuck in. His job that day was crowd control. You don't control a crowd by letting them do what the fuck they like. Anyway, wherever the fault lay on the day, as others have pointed out, it's all about the cover up. This Duckenfuck cunt has obviously been persuaded to take the blame ; no doubt he will be well looked after by cunts much higher up the food chain.

Some men outside a pub spat at my kids, ALL under 10 at the time, for wearing their footie shirts whilst with their dipshit father.  If I had been there, their approach may have needed to have been somewhat more tempered because I would have RIPPED THEIR FUCKING HEADS OFF!

​This is the way I see it. I'm no friend of the coppers, but duckenfield was out of his depth and overrun by an angry mob of hundreds if not thousands. With hindsight, he should have ordered in the riot police with tear gas and water cannons, I dont suppose the scousers would have complained about that now, would they? But no, its always someone elses fault, nothing at all to do with the fans who shoved their way into the ground knowing full well they didn't have a ticket and the game was sold out long before match day.

​This is the way I see it. I'm no friend of the coppers, but duckenfield was out of his depth and overrun by an angry mob of hundreds if not thousands. With hindsight, he should have ordered in the riot police with tear gas and water cannons, I dont suppose the scousers would have complained about that now, would they? But no, its always someone elses fault, nothing at all to do with the fans who shoved their way into the ground knowing full well they didn't have a ticket and the game was sold out long before match day.

​Have you read the Taylor Report?

I have and I'd be interested in hearing your detailed thoughts on the numbers of fans without tickets and further details on their anger levels you know so much about?

I have and I'd be interested in hearing your detailed thoughts on the numbers of fans without tickets and further details on their anger levels you know so much about?

Duckenfield said in his evidence that he was out of his depth.

I don't know precisely how many liverpool fans forced their way into the away end at Hillsborough,  but I don't think anybody has even suggested that liverpool fans forcing their way into the away end at Hillsborough was not the cause of the deaths of 96 people.

The only argument currently being debated is whether the police, led by duckenfield, were at fault in allowing those fans without tickets to enter the ground, which clearly they were.

However, you seem to be implying that the fans who forced their way into the ground on the day bear no responsibility whatsoever for the deaths of those who had actually bought tickets, and were consequently at the front of the away end and got crushed to death by the crowd behind them. The police didn't willingly allow them into the ground, and it is beyond the bounds of credibility to think the liverpool fans who did this believed they were entitled to entry without tickets.

The police may have been responsible for the deaths by their failure to act in the face of a crowd they were unable to cope with. But they didn't create that crowd themselves out of thin air. The fans without tickets shouldn't have been there at all, and certainly shouldn't have been trying to get into the stadium. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-29223563

It pains me to agree with Punkape but this was a disaster waiting to happen given the football culture of that time, and Hillsborough had come awfully close to it before. If it hadn't been Liverpool fans it would have been someone else. Just a shame it didn't happen at an Old Firm game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-29223563

It pains me to agree with Punkape but this was a disaster waiting to happen given the football culture of that time, and Hillsborough had come awfully close to it before. If it hadn't been Liverpool fans it would have been someone else. Just a shame it didn't happen at an Old Firm game.

​Agreed

I was at Hillsborough for the Spurs vs. Wolves Semi Final in 1981 and you can read up where you like about the overcrowding and crushing that occurred there. I experienced it for myself. One would have thought the authorties might have learned lessons - but they never did (do?)

A disaster waiting to happen? On one level yes given the way football fans were criminalised and treated like dirt in those days. But to talk about mass death as 'inevitable' isn't right, nor is it right to blame the victims.

Were there drunk Liverpool fans at Hillsborough? Undoubtedly, just as there were drunk Notts Forest fans, there will be drunks up and down the high streets of Britain tonight and I daresay the odd drunk at :La Traviata at the Coliseum tonight too. Were there fans without tickets? Undoubtedly too, though not in the numbers claimed and again, thanks to the proliferation of touts, this was always the case and continues to be so, whether football,Cheltenham or a Justin Bieber gig.

None of which explains the lie that was allowed to run free all these years that t was these issues plus a mass stampede of Liverpool fans that caused the deaths of 96 people - and not, as we now finally know, one man freezing and then lying to cover his sorry arse.

• 4 years later...

At David Duckinfield’s trial the jury failed to get a majority verdict.

If there is a retrial he’ll hopefully be found not guilty. He’s suffered enough for opening the wrong gate to help prevent a wall collapse and loss of life outside the ground.

Hiillsborough is history and lessons have been learned.Time for the mawkish and grief addicted people of Liverpool to move on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

After four years, I need to confess, I wasn't shaking my fist at you. I was doing the wanker sign at Delia.

Fucking Delia. We'll win the league beating Reptile's home slum of Leeds but won't get as much as a boiled egg from the tight fisted cunt once we're up.

Oh well, at least Ipswich are going down.