CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chuka Umunna

Guest MikeD

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Maybe the Greens next, they must have some colour blind voters.

Perhaps the greens would be the right place for him. A party with little chance of getting a sniff of power .. not even enough seats to tip the balance. A party that should really be a lobby group rather than fucking up democracy at both local a national level. I often hear people say that they have voted green on principle, I always ask them what they really believe in and what effect their vote has had and what influence it has actually had. All that Chukka really has is a cranky and unforgettable name.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
32 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

All that Chukka really has is a cranky and unforgettable name.

Maybe his parents liked polo (the game, not the mints).

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm giving you a like just for the opening 'The malteser headed cunt'. I didn't read the rest because I don't think you can get any better than those opening four words.

Cheers Gypps, except you didn’t ?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
15 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You could have told me and we could have met for a chat and a burger at Sandbach Services.

Beware the bikers.

Guest judgetwi

Heard Chucky and Scumbag Hairy Nose Cable on the radio this morning. What a pair of arrogant, traitorous fucking bastards. They deserve each other the cunts. I think Chucky might have found his natural home.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Heard Chucky and Scumbag Hairy Nose Cable on the radio this morning. What a pair of arrogant, traitorous fucking bastards. They deserve each other the cunts. I think Chucky might have found his natural home.

Up a fucking tree in Africa?

Smarmy horrible cunt.