CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

chis moyles

Eddie

This cunt bag has landed the breakfast show at xfm, the man of the people and plain speaking human blimp crossed the picket line when bbc cuts meant 4000 people would loose their jobs without negotiation. The multi chinned big head said to union bosses I will protest on my show, then didn't mention it. The only bigger cunt is comedy dave, he will probably be on the line up as well. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Good on him for crossing the picket line. The bbc is a fucking gravy train and needs to fuck the useless cunts off

He is a fat useless cunt in the same vein as Phil Jupitus

I know nothing about this twat because he's Radio1, and Radio1 is shit. He's BBC so it stands to reason that he's a boring loudmouthed tosser.

about right, imagine a northern johnny Vegas, who actually believes he is talented and a hit with the ladies. Definitely has a face for radio.

Guest Bill Stickers

Moyles: a fat, pie-eating cunt. Guess what his favourite star sign is? Or his favourite Greek mathematician? Yes sir, it's all about pie for Moyles.

The only way I could think Moyles was more of a cunt was if he had an opinion on star signs.

Guest luke swarm

This cunt bag has landed the breakfast show at xfm, the man of the people and plain speaking human blimp crossed the picket line when bbc cuts meant 4000 people would loose their jobs without negotiation. The multi chinned big head said to union bosses I will protest on my show, then didn't mention it. The only bigger cunt is comedy dave, he will probably be on the line up as well. 

I can honestly say that I have never listened to this Moyles cunt.....I know he is an unkempt fat twat who pops up on our screens from time to time.

However I don't think this Moyles twat even comes close to the biggest and most odious of these DJ type wankstains.

My absolute hatred of one ginger fuckstick. bastard. shit for brains, CUNT is reserved for Chris "no talent"  Evans.......Spike Milligan summed it up perfectly when he said that the best he could wish him was an early death. I second that sentiment    

On 8/30/2015 at 12:24 PM, luke swarm said:

I can honestly say that I have never listened to this Moyles cunt.....I know he is an unkempt fat twat who pops up on our screens from time to time.

However I don't think this Moyles twat even comes close to the biggest and most odious of these DJ type wankstains.

My absolute hatred of one ginger fuckstick. bastard. shit for brains, CUNT is reserved for Chris "no talent"  Evans.......Spike Milligan summed it up perfectly when he said that the best he could wish him was an early death. I second that sentiment    

If I was allowed to rip the arms off one DJ and use them to beat another DJ to death, I wouldn't lose any sleep over which was which.

That said, there is an even worse Moyles pairing, and that's him and Stacy fucking Solomon co-hosting "Love Machine". Not that I ever watched that particular talent vacuum.

The-Love-Machine-Spoiler-Promo-140212-e1

I always had him down as a cunt until he broke down on air the morning after John Peel died. He went up in my estimations a bit after that.

Would that be the john peel who whisked his underage girlfriend to the deep south of america where it was legal to marry her and fuck the shit out of her at the age of 15 ? The girl who subsequently topped herself after he ditched her? The same john peel who routinely referred to his next wife on air as "the pig"? Lovely chap, and a sad loss to the world. 

Guest deebom

Saville, Everett, Peel who's next, Noel Edmonds?

Not sure about Edmonds. He has been quite vocal about the Beeb, and it's behavior. Never stopped him from working for them though, so he's a cunt

Not sure about Edmonds. He has been quite vocal about the Beeb, and it's behavior. Never stopped him from working for them though, so he's a cunt

edmonds deserves a nom of his own just for having highlighted hair and the same beard for the last 20 years. 

• 3 years later...