CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Atheist cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest JackoTC
7 hours ago, Snatch said:

Oh here we go. Now I'm one of Dec's minions. Listen you total cunt,I don't need the help of others like you & Rick,Frank & Jacko.

Don't drag me into it. I'm one of the best ones.

Guest JackoTC
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's right, Ding. You're Admin's Snitch, you snivelling little worm. They give cunts like you a Chelsea smile in the 'scrubs.

I sense disharmony on the corner at present. Certain "factions" seem to be hell bent on causing upset.

Poor Dingo gets caught in the middle. Fucking stool pigeon. Told you he was a cunt.

Guest Ahriman
On 20/02/2016 at 4:02 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, done all that before and then some. You just want to see my dirt box.........

56c88cf6d008e_summer006cc.jpg.abe67e8798

I chose a hell of a time to come back. Thanks for the new desktop background Roops.

2 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I ssense disharmony on the corner at present. Certain "factions" seem to be hell bent on causing upset.

Poor Dingo gets caught in the middle. Fucking stool pigeon. Told you he was a cunt.

I never doubted it, Jackers. I'm looking forward to a three paged multi-quote monstrosity on his return.

Guest JackoTC
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I never doubted it, Jackers. I'm looking forward to a three paged multi-quote monstrosity on his return.

I'll never mention it to him again. I'm not the type.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's an extremely long post for someone who is not bitter, with yet another reference to a "mysterious investor". I think it's clear to everyone you hold a lot of resentment, there's no point in denying it.

As for why you were removed, I couldn't possibly say as you still skirt around the issue. What I do believe is that it was obviously a choice between you and Spotto, and in the end you lost out due to your antagonistic, inferior moderation style. Of course, you infer you are not at all bothered by it, so I expect that you won't waste your time replying if it's just not that big a deal to you. Of course though, we both know you can't resist so I await your next post about how not bothered you are.

Your problem here is that you assume people think and react like you.

Also, your massive ego won’t allow you to believe anything that doesn’t tally with your rigidly fixed mind-set.

You’re partially right in that I have skirted around the issue but I can’t be arsed detailing the times you bitched to Admins/mods about your unfair treatment or about other punters. I’ve just read your comments on the “snitches” thread. I’ll say now I agree with ‘Sleave’s take on this but there is one thing worse – snitches who bitches about snitches. You really are a snivelling little weasel who plots and attempts to orchestrate the site according to Decimus and then stamps his feet when he doesn’t get his way.

Clearly, The Corner is an escape from your sad, dreary life. It’s a given that punters will disparage their partners but you even slag off your young children and for what? To garner a few more precious “likes” and earn a little bit of recognition denied to you in the real world?  Truly pathetic.

I will no longer reply to this thread as punters must now be bored with our spat. However feel free to pound through several keyboards spewing out gigabytes of convoluted denials, deflections and reheated clichés – bitter hag, poor moderation, etc  etc, I’m not bothered, I’ve heard it all before. One mo’ thing please do not confuse calm objectivity with anger. It won’t work.

Long post I know but hey, the timing passes Muttley’s two minute rule!

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your problem here is that you assume people think and react like you.

Also, your massive ego won’t allow you to believe anything that doesn’t tally with your rigidly fixed mind-set.

You’re partially right in that I have skirted around the issue but I can’t be arsed detailing the times you bitched to Admins/mods about your unfair treatment or about other punters. I’ve just read your comments on the “snitches” thread. I’ll say now I agree with ‘Sleave’s take on this but there is one thing worse – snitches who bitches about snitches. You really are a snivelling little weasel who plots and attempts to orchestrate the site according to Decimus and then stamps his feet when he doesn’t get his way.

Clearly, The Corner is an escape from your sad, dreary life. It’s a given that punters will disparage their partners but you even slag off your young children and for what? To garner a few more precious “likes” and earn a little bit of recognition denied to you in the real world?  Truly pathetic.

I will no longer reply to this thread as punters must now be bored with our spat. However feel free to pound through several keyboards spewing out gigabytes of convoluted denials, deflections and reheated clichés – bitter hag, poor moderation, etc  etc, I’m not bothered, I’ve heard it all before. One mo’ thing please do not confuse calm objectivity with anger. It won’t work.

Long post I know but hey, the timing passes Muttley’s two minute rule!

Priceless. It was all worth it to see you get wound up, you even upped the tempo with the font. I've got what I wanted, thanks for the demonstration of an ex-mod meltdown. Classic.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Report this Ding you cunt!

Don't mention that cunts name in here. He'll read Roops' catastrophic meltdown post and think I'm a kindred spirit. It'll be covert PM's asking me for any dirt he can use.

I must have rattled her if she has resorted to outright lies. If anyone believes I would have gone tittle tattling to Roops, of all people, then they need their heads testing. I'm sure that Spotto and Admin can confirm I've never once complained to them of another user, only about Roops. 

Did I tell anyone about the time that Roops pm'd me smutty photo's? She might try and deny it, but what's the alternative? That she would be silly enough to post them online for all to see using her username? Even she's not that stupid, surely...

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

As for why you were removed, I couldn't possibly say as you still skirt around the issue.

I'm not sure what else you want to know. You have been given the reason we were given, whether or not you choose to believe it is entirely down to you. Maybe you do or maybe you think it's a monumental porkie pie of Melton Mowbray proportions. No point in asking me, ask the people who took the decision. Your are wrong though when you say it was a choice between us going or Spotter going, that option was never on the cards.

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

I wiser person than I once said "sticks and stones may break your bones, but only sad cunts will call you nasty names"

She called me Mutley. How fucking bad is that. It's below the belt I tell you.

You lot really are a bunch of cunts. Shut up, all of you. No one gives a fuck.

Do people really report things cunts say? You fucking little snitching cunts, whoever you are. Getting offended by the internet? Getting offended by what some cunt on a web site called Cunts Corner said? Goodfuckinggrief. :D Priceless. (But without the interest.)

The site has successfully plumbed new and hithero unknown depths of cuntishness.

1 minute ago, deebom said:

You lot really are a bunch of cunts. Shut up, all of you. No one gives a fuck.

Do people really report things cunts say? You fucking little snitching cunts, whoever you are. Getting offended by the internet? Getting offended by what some cunt on a web site called Cunts Corner said? Goodfuckinggrief. :D Priceless. (But without the interest.)

The site has successfully plumbed new and hithero unknown depths of cuntishness.

Consider yourself reported, Bomber.

Roops, Roops! We've got a live one!

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Consider yourself reported, Bomber.

Roops, Roops! We've got a live one!

Don't worry, I did it myself.

'I'm reporting this fucking post before that cunt Decimus does. The fucking grass.'

2 minutes ago, deebom said:

Don't worry, I did it myself.

'I'm reporting this fucking post before that cunt Decimus does. The fucking grass.'

It's always best to play it safe. It's gotten to the point now that I'm reporting my own posts, you can't get any lower than a self-grass who does it for a masochistic thrill.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the cop shop to hand myself in for various traffic offences.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It's always best to play it safe. It's gotten to the point now that I'm reporting my own posts, you can't get any lower than a self-grass who does it for a masochistic thrill.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the cop shop to hand myself in for various traffic offences.

• when you are there don't forget to tell them about that cruising incident in downtown Norwich when your front wheel rolled over that fat hookers foot

Guest Gong Farmer

Fucking athiest cunts. God is my saviour and  is the reason that I say grace before I spark up a spliff. “Bless us, O Lord, and these Thy spliff which we are about to receive, through Thy bounty through Christ our Lord we toke. A fucking men.”