CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The United States Of America

Guest Lady Penelope

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Keep up with current times darlin'; I've been exchanging PMs with Rick for the last few weeks where he's been testing me for suitability of join the moderators team. Off the many scenarios he's run past me such as dealing with vendettas, acrimony and just plain thick cunts, I've passed all with flying colours. My final requirement is to kill off an existing member of admin who stands in my way

That'll be a neat trick...

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fortunately the site isn't managed according to who you like or do not like. Tell you what Stubbs, why not set up your own site where you can apply the Stubby sieve according to your own myopic sensibilities? I guarantee after one or even ten years your own personal Corner would resemble an echo chamber of four to five voices.

TBH it would be good experience for him and easy to do with Free Forums lot, it won't take long before a few punters arrive who all appear to have the same isp details, then you you will get the expelled cunts coming off other forums and causing the same problems that got them ejected from the other forums  and those forums will get paranoic. It really is hard work and not worth the effort. It won't take ten years it will take a couple of months at most.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Keep up with current times darlin'; I've been exchanging PMs with Rick for the last few weeks where he's been testing me for suitability of join the moderators team. Off the many scenarios he's run past me such as dealing with vendettas, acrimony and just plain thick cunts, I've passed all with flying colours. My final requirement is to kill off an existing member of admin who stands in my way

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned before what a top guy you are Stubbs. If I have, I’ll just mention again what a great guy you are.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned before what a top guy you are Stubbs. If I have, I’ll just mention again what a great guy you are.

Your testimony is noted Bally boy, however I'll show no favouritism when I get the gig. I'll only post links to pens Facebook and LinkedIn pages and photo of franks latest moorings 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

I still don't know what you're on about in regards to reptiles.

When has sophistication ever entered into the equation on this site? I think you need to calm down wolf and have a glass of milk or something.

Wolfie is suggesting that you might be a new incarnation of someone called Errorreptile, who used to post here previously, as he thinks your style of posting is similar.  

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bang to rights

Fuck off

Absolutely Stubbs. I called this along with yourself and Wolfie on his second or third post. Obviously there's been a healthy donation to the CC coffers.

Maybe Roops has got a thing for Rustlers microwave burgers and 'Call of Duty'. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Absolutely Stubbs. I called this along with yourself and Wolfie on his second or third post. Obviously there's been a healthy donation to the CC coffers.

Maybe Roops has got a thing for Rustlers microwave burgers and 'Call of Duty'. 

Rustlers burgers are fucking horrible. The BBQ Rib burgers are nice though. Lidl used to do a twin pack of pork burgers with a slice of Gouda cheese, 2 for £1.49. Fucking lovely. Dunno why they stopped selling them. Maybe a Muslim complained.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rustlers burgers are fucking horrible. The BBQ Rib burgers are nice though. Lidl used to do a twin pack of pork burgers with a slice of Gouda cheese, 2 for £1.49. Fucking lovely. Dunno why they stopped selling them. Maybe a Muslim complained.

I'll occasionally buy the BBQ one due to it actually having some flavour, and a decent amount of protein. I remember being in Tesco once and the burgers were on sale. I walked down the aisle and some 20 stone cunt on a mobility scooter was clearing the shelves. I was tempted to say "alright Jewdy, how's life treating you", but thought better of it... 

True story. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'll occasionally buy the BBQ one due to it actually having some flavour, and a decent amount of protein. I remember being in Tesco once and the burgers were on sale. I walked down the aisle and some 20 stone cunt on a mobility scooter was clearing the shelves. I was tempted to say "alright Jewdy, how's life treating you", but thought better of it... 

True story. 

I don't know how Rustlers stay in business. 5 out of 6 products are shit. If I want something that only requires 60 seconds in a nuke-box, I'll go for a Ginsters chicken and mushroom slice any day.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do as I do and make your own. Much better.

14 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

True story. 

I bet the cunt had a bottle of diet coke nestling amongst the £1 boxes of own brand Cornettos 

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know how Rustlers stay in business. 5 out of 6 products are shit. If I want something that only requires 60 seconds in a nuke-box, I'll go for a Ginsters chicken and mushroom slice any day.

Same with Peters pies in my opinion.  I remember the beef and onion pies as being absolutely delicious when I was a kid.  Well, either my taste buds have changed, or they have amended the recipe, because I find them absolutely rank now.  

Just now, Weary&Disgusted said:

Same with Peters pies in my opinion.  I remember the beef and onion pies as being absolutely delicious when I was a kid.  Well, either my taste buds have changed, or they have amended the recipe, because I find them absolutely rank now.  

True. They were the make of the Cornish pasties you got in the chip shops. They did used to be nice, now flavourless. Presumably all traces of animal fat and salt removed for the benefit of a generation of empty headed 'gym bunnies' in Lycra, whose lives are controlled by 'Fitbit'.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet the cunt had a bottle of diet coke nestling amongst the £1 boxes of own brand Cornettos 

Ahh, yes. The obligatory 3 litre bottle of diet Coke. Its normally placed on top of the burgers as a token 'I'm making an effort'.

It's a fucked up country when fresh and healthy produce is more expensive than utter shite. I'm no economist, but you don't need to be Alan Greenspan to see the NHS benefits. 

• Like 1