CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Droning On ABout Dead Rock Stars

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I saw him off. Went down the hospice, sat and munched a kfc mega Bucket in front of him, cracked a few jokes, and left in good cheer. It wasn't depressing at all.

Did you at least have the good taste to cut off his oxygen tube for a few moments...for the rest of us to say "adios you odious, sniveling fucking cunt?"  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

What about Rock Stars who should be dead, surely Ozzy Osbourne has had his nine lives as that stuttering Cuntbreed approaches 70..

I don't think he can die!  That cunt is simply from another world.  Considering what he has already survived, a silver bullet, a stake through the heart, direct exposure to sunlight and decapitation in a fire would have him calling you a cunt and twisting his skull back into place, and disappearing to some shit hole for a year to drink a city dry then rehab himself back to living dead status.  

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't think he can die!  That cunt is simply from another world.  Considering what he has already survived, a silver bullet, a stake through the heart, direct exposure to sunlight and decapitation in a fire would have him calling you a cunt and twisting his skull back into place, and disappearing to some shit hole for a year to drink a city dry then rehab himself back to living dead status.  

You've just described half my band members. 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 14/09/2016 at 8:19 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

These fucking cunts are everywhere!  "if Keith Moon were still alive, he'd be the greatest drummer of all time, even surpassing John Bonham...:  If Randy Rhodes were still alive, he'd be the single greatest guitar player on the planet," "John Lennon was the best songwriter and lyricist of the modern era, just imagine if he were still alive...."  THEY"RE DEAD, you daft fucking twats!  If you must go on and bloody on about them, please kill yourselves and talk to them personally, and leave me out of your festival cuntfuckery!  

If only Jimmy Hendrix was still alive

17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That's fuck all.

He's survived being married to that fucking hag Sharon.

That demands respect as he hasn't killed her. Yet.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

But - has he ever been buried on hallowed ground. With a dick through his heart.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Did you at least have the good taste to cut off his oxygen tube for a few moments...for the rest of us to say "adios you odious, sniveling fucking cunt?"  

when his eyes quivered shut, I deftly rifled his personal effects, but when 'stumbling upon' a lone 10 drachma note, fell to sniggering and gasping through my nose and had to stagger out without stealing further.

22 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Who's dead? Frank Sinatra? Or frank the lanky AIDS drip ?

21 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I saw him off. Went down the hospice, sat and munched a kfc mega Bucket in front of him, cracked a few jokes, and left in good cheer. It wasn't depressing at all.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

But - has he ever been buried on hallowed ground. With a dick through his heart.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

when his eyes quivered shut, I deftly rifled his personal effects, but when 'stumbling upon' a lone 10 drachma note, fell to sniggering and gasping through my nose and had to stagger out without stealing further.

Never mind all this fucking shit, when are you going to grace us with Yacht III?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Never mind all this fucking shit, when are you going to grace us with Yacht III?

You would do well to curb your insolent tone, as it does nothing to spur her off dry dock, and everything to make you an disgusting land lubber ingrate. She will be seaworthy in her own good time and mine, Admiral Quincy, not at the behest of a punt-poling fen shitbird, barely captain of his own ship of smelly children and insolent tarts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, Snatch said:

That's fuck all.

He's survived being married to that fucking hag Sharon.

That demands respect as he hasn't killed her. Yet.

But, he was arrested for threatening to kill her some time ago, just after Randy Rhodes death.  The crazy old cunt's brain is still pickled after years of sobriety.  Forget AIDS cure research, how about brain cell restoration after years of substance abuse?  Stem cells from aborted foetuses hold the key!  

• 3 years later...
On 19/09/2016 at 23:57, Jake The Muss said:

What about Rock Stars who should be dead, surely Ozzy Osbourne has had his nine lives as that stuttering Cuntbreed approaches 70..

It's been revealed today that Ozzy has Parkinson's.

In other news: the Pope sports a tall hat; and Proper refuses to apologise.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's been revealed today that Ozzy has Parkinson's.

In other news: the Pope sports a tall hat; and Proper refuses to apologise.

That man has a real problem with marginal religion in the USA. Not content with upsetting Mormons by pissing on a church in Utah.. He's now taking the piss out of the Shakers.

• Like 1