CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keith lemon

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, mothra said:

Never mind all that CB, I think Frank's spirit has entered my body! In typical Greek style he used my bumhole to gain access. I feel strangely comforted by him being there

Contrary to ancient lore, and no matter what tall story he told you, the soul of a man is not contained in his seed. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut up you preposterous pinstriped floral-tounged fucking dandy. I beat cancer. Withers won't. 

Silence! I will brook no shit from a mincing fucking scarecrow. You're like Russel Brands undead dad's crawled out of the earth, stumbling round like a cunt moaning.

• 3 years later...

This cunt is on The one cunt show now with fellow unfunny cunt Paddy Wankguinness. 

For some fucking reason he's wearing fangs, a bandage on his wrist (Spike Milligan was doing this nearly half a century ago) and what looks like a hat he mugged a diddyman for. Everyone is pissing themselves laughing at everything this squeeky voiced arsehead says and I can't find the remote control to turn it over. I'm fucked if I'm gonna put my foot through the TV to exorcise this cunt out of my home. I fucking hate this divot with every fibre of my body.

I sat here with my missus and uttered the words "Keith fucking Lemon,I'd rather have piles" and then that gray by name grey by nature cunt warbled a 15 year old song that was fucking boring then and even more so now.Friday nights? What the fuck happened? Pass me the bottle I need a fucking drink!

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, A1200 said:

OK I am bored - thanks for the lols - Admins please delete me (I can't seem to self terminate).

Just so you know, they won't delete you with this particular tactic.  They prefer to keep the post count and site hits.  If you log out and don't come back...at some point your user name will just drop off the membership roster and your posts will go into archive.  

21 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Just so you know, they won't delete you with this particular tactic.  They prefer to keep the post count and site hits.  If you log out and don't come back...at some point your user name will just drop off the membership roster and your posts will go into archive.  

If the same post is repeated ad nauseam he will be deleted.

As you should be deleted for your atheism and amoral disposition.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

If the same post is repeated ad nauseam he will be deleted.

As you should deleted for your atheism and amoral disposition.

That public school education really failed you, Punkers.  Your post should contain a "be" before deleted, you stupid fucking cunt!  

54 minutes ago, A1200 said:

OK I am bored - thanks for the lols - Admins please delete me (I can't seem to self terminate).

It's all relative. Imagine being us and having to read your egestions, then you'd know the meaning of boredom.

58 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Yep. He'll just fade into obscurity. Forgotten by everyone as if he never existed. Bit like Toyah Wilcox.