CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vince Cable [again]

Guest I know that Cunt

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My friend dragged me along to see it. Dame characters and same jokes. All around me were people fucking rolling around laughing. Am I a miserable cunt or was I the only one with a fucking sense of humour in the whole place?

Why didn't you just get your coat?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My friend dragged me along to see it. Dame characters and same jokes. All around me were people fucking rolling around laughing. Am I a miserable cunt or was I the only one with a fucking sense of humour in the whole place?

i would not still be referring to this person as a 'friend' if the stupid fucker dragged you along to see this pile of shit. When is the world going to wake up and realise women are only funny if they're falling flat on their faces or getting their tits out

30 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

i would not still be referring to this person as a 'friend' if the stupid fucker dragged you along to see this pile of shit. When is the world going to wake up and realise women are only funny if they're falling flat on their faces or getting their tits out

Hate to admit it but I agree. The only funny woman was Joan Rivers because she used to rip the fuck out of everyone 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hate to admit it but I agree. The only funny woman was Joan Rivers because she used to rip the fuck out of everyone 

Joan Rivers was fucking shit.  Even American cunts thought she was dire, and those cunts found Friends amusing.

No woman has ever been funny, except the old lady I saw slip on some ice and break her hip a couple of years back. She was hilarious. 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Joan Rivers was fucking shit.  Even American cunts thought she was dire, and those cunts found Friends amusing.

No woman has ever been funny, except the old lady I saw slip on some ice and break her hip a couple of years back. She was hilarious. 

Jo Brand is really funny .. just as long as you turn off the sound and simply look at her.

On 13 November 2016 at 11:39 AM, Extremecunt said:

Regarding these ethnic invaders I'm going to quote the liberal lunatic zbigniew Brzezinski.

It is infinitely easier to kill a million people, than it is to control them.

The future is looking peachy lol.

Nick clegg is a Muslim cunt.

Whenever you fill out any kind of application form these days there is a section requiring you to provide details of your ethnicity etc, and at the bottom it says that this is to comply with equal opportunity and non discriminatory policy. So if their intention is not to discriminate why the fuck do they need to know? Also applicants for council housing are now being asked whether their children are mixed race! Something's going very wrong with this country.

All the comedians nowadays seem to have a left of centre agenda which alienates them from most of the population. That makes them kind of elitist which is hardly in keeping with their view of the world.

For fucks sake, half of them are still telling jokes about Maggie, 25 years after she left office. I detest the cunts.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

All the comedians nowadays seem to have a left of centre agenda which alienates them from most of the population. That makes them kind of elitist which is hardly in keeping with their view of the world.

For fucks sake, half of them are still telling jokes about Maggie, 25 years after she left office. I detest the cunts.

Thats because the ones that actually say something vaguely offensive but still funny about today - like Frankie Boyle - get spit roasted. Even though we all heard those hypocritical cunts in the crowd splitting their sides at the time some liberal twat gets wind of it and alerts the Horde.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whenever you fill out any kind of application form these days there is a section requiring you to provide details of your ethnicity etc, and at the bottom it says that this is to comply with equal opportunity and non discriminatory policy. So if their intention is not to discriminate why the fuck do they need to know? Also applicants for council housing are now being asked whether their children are mixed race! Something's going very wrong with this country.

GET TO THE TANNING SALON! IT'S THE ONLY WAY!

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Positive discrimination. The spacker politicians gift to mankind.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure if it's got something to do with the full moon, but every month without fail we get a few days of people talking absolute fucking racist bollocks.

The Daily Mail Moon.

Is it classes as racism if you hate all races equally?