CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mart in McGuinness

Guest Couldn't give a shit

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yep... and of course there's the Uganda horrors, most of which were conducted by young kids.  All wars are an ugly mess and there's no winners at the end of the day. Our troops were raping & pillaging the Germans and even today you can bet that many blatant murders and other shit is being committed by our troops overseas. Give a bloke a rifle and a uniform and who can argue with the cunt? You can picture most of the uniformed security cunts in our shops & stores using guns if they had them.

Panzyspacker

Well said panzyspacker, it makes me weep in public to think of the awful atrocities committed by British troops against the poor fuzzy wuzzies in the Sudan campaign of the 1880s, in OUR name the white arch imperialist bastard men. 

Jeremy Corbyn

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did that apply to the UVF and their bowler-hatted ilk as well, or was it only the potato-dodging papists that got to blow up kids with impunity?

I didn't see the orange folk stick to any rules.....well only the ones they expected the micks to adhere to.

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I didn't see the orange folk stick to any rules.....well only the ones they expected the micks to adhere to.

All this talk of orange people, are we on about The Only Way Is Essex or Geordie Shore?