Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Iam Ape

Amazon - Taking The Piss

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Ape said:

Oh do fuck off, you tiresomely repetitive wanker. If you're happy to pay £55 for a piece of plastic then knock yourself out. Christ you're a fucking idiot. 

You make my point so well. It's about value not cost you fucking knob jockey, if the plastic finishes the room off nicely then it would probably be worth it. I wish someone would finish you off BTW.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You make my point so well. It's about value not cost you fucking knob jockey, if the plastic finishes the room off nicely then it would probably be worth it. I wish someone would finish you off BTW.

 

 

Value? I see no value. I see some greedy cunt marking up an item available direct from the manufacturers own online store, for £20, to an absurd price of over £50. If you're thick enough to see this as value you're more of a cunt than I prevoiusly thought - something I would have said was impossible only yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ape said:

Value? I see no value. I see some greedy cunt marking up an item available direct from the manufacturers own online store, for £20, to an absurd price of over £50. If you're thick enough to see this as value you're more of a cunt than I prevoiusly thought - something I would have said was impossible only yesterday.

Yes value as in value from the enjoyment of having the room finished off nicely not blighted by some garish white effort which would remind you every time you look at it that it's only there because you are a fucking tight cunt. Of course a cheapskate like you wouldn't see that, but perhaps you don't have much of a disposable income so I apologise and understand if you can't afford it.

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You make my point so well. It's about value not cost you fucking knob jockey, if the plastic finishes the room off nicely then it would probably be worth it. I wish someone would finish you off BTW.

 

 

That is work in progress, Bubba is all but finished on here, but Ape, being a thick cunt, will take a bit longer. Be patient please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Yes value as in value from the enjoyment of having the room finished off nicely not blighted by some garish white effort which would remind you every time you look at it that it's only there because you are a fucking tight cunt. Of course a cheapskate like you wouldn't see that, but perhaps you don't have much of a disposable income so I apologise and understand if you can't afford it.

Regards

I think you need to put down your A-Z of racism and look at a dictionary, so you can properly understand the meaning of the word value. Paying 2.5 x the normal price for something isn't value - it's a ripoff. Only a complete idiot (i.e. someone like you) would feel that paying way over the odds for something was value. You really are very, very thick. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I think you need to put down your A-Z of racism and look at a dictionary, so you can properly understand the meaning of the word value. Paying 2.5 x the normal price for something isn't value - it's a ripoff. Only a complete idiot (i.e. someone like you) would feel that paying way over the odds for something was value. You really are very, very thick. 

And that is exactly the reason these companies get away with it. And who can blame them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

And that is exactly the reason these companies get away with it. And who can blame them?

And that's exactly the reason I won't pay it. Luckily for these companies, there are always wankers like IKTC that are so thick, and so very affluent, that they don't mind paying the massive markup. Isn't IKTC the one who still lives with his Mum?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

And that's exactly the reason I won't pay it. Luckily for these companies, there are always wankers like IKTC that are so thick, and so very affluent, that they don't mind paying the massive markup. Isn't IKTC the one who still lives with his Mum?

I will always look around online. Like you,why pay over double for the same thing? Only a muppet would do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I will always look around online. Like you,why pay over double for the same thing? Only a muppet would do that.

Same here. But that's being a tight cunt according to IKTC. He's managed to manipulate a perfectly valid nom into another of his little bragging sessions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ape said:

And that's exactly the reason I won't pay it. Luckily for these companies, there are always wankers like IKTC that are so thick, and so very affluent, that they don't mind paying the massive markup. Isn't IKTC the one who still lives with his Mum?

Yes. That, and Harley-ownership wet dreams are the identifiers.

Still, it could be worse, he could be French. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

What do you call the contents of a swimming pool during flid swimming sessions?

Drool?

3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

You make my point so well. It's about value not cost you fucking knob jockey, if the plastic finishes the room off nicely then it would probably be worth it. I wish someone would finish you off BTW.

3 hours ago, Ape said:

Value? I see no value. I see some greedy cunt marking up an item available direct from the manufacturers own online store, for £20, to an absurd price of over £50. If you're thick enough to see this as value you're more of a cunt than I prevoiusly thought - something I would have said was impossible only yesterday.

 

Will you 2 post some fucking flid jokes and stay off-topic ffs!

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Yes. That, and Harley-ownership wet dreams are the identifiers.

Still, it could be worse, he could be French. 

Harsh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bubba C said:

 

Still, it could be worse, he could be French. 

You're finished on here Bibbly, this site is midget intolerant. Nobody likes you.  Involved in multi-million pound contracts indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

You're finished on here Bibbly, this site is midget intolerant. Nobody likes you.  Involved in multi-million pound contracts indeed.

I'm siding with the Welsh on this one, Withers. You've become far too self important for your little French boots lately. Preaching from your garlic box like that little piss head that runs the EU. Who says this site isn't progressive? I used to detest the French and Welsh in equal measure. Now I find myself agreeing with these lesser races on multiple occasions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm siding with the Welsh on this one, Withers. You've become far too self important for your little French boots lately. Preaching from your garlic box like that little piss head that runs the EU. Who says this site isn't progressive? I used to detest the French and Welsh in equal measure. Now I find myself agreeing with these lesser races on multiple occasions.

It's not the nationality,it's the person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, but if the person in question is an absolute cunt AND Welsh, it's a bonus isn't it?

I see your point,although I have no problem with the Welsh in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You're finished on here Bibbly, this site is midget intolerant. Nobody likes you.  Involved in multi-million pound contracts indeed.

If this is the quality of cunting the site now offers, you may be right. Your lack of wit and humour has contributed greatly to the slow death of CC.  

I was as surprised as you to find a Frenchman have much of an impact on anything other than an atrocious, lingering smell and a goose's arsehole.

I'll pop in now and again just to see RK and Eric destroying you, but until then, Adieu (and fingers crossed the cancer finishes you off soon). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

If this is the quality of cunting the site now offers, you may be right. Your lack of wit and humour has contributed greatly to the slow death of CC.  

I was as surprised as you to find a Frenchman have much of an impact on anything other than an atrocious, lingering smell and a goose's arsehole.

I'll pop in now and again just to see RK and Eric destroying you, but until then, Adieu (and fingers crossed the cancer finishes you off soon). 

Bye grass

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bye grass

On the subject of grassing, who am I supposed to have informed on? You accused me of it yesterday and I have never placed a single digit upon the report button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On the subject of grassing, who am I supposed to have informed on? You accused me of it yesterday and I have never placed a single digit upon the report button.

He won't even remember saying it Eric, so I wouldn't bother trying to get any sense out of him. I imagine Withers to look like Gollum, lurking in the darkness, wringing his hands and muttering about grassesis. Stupid French cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ape said:

He won't even remember saying it Eric, so I wouldn't bother trying to get any sense out of him. I imagine Withers to look like Gollum, lurking in the darkness, wringing his hands and muttering about grassesis. Stupid French cunt.

I imagine him wringing the neck of a freshly raped goose.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bye grass

If you fucking DARE to start moaning about how quiet or dull it is on here again, I'm going to goad you to destruction. You're a complete wanker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Ape said:

If you fucking DARE to start moaning about how quiet or dull it is on here again, I'm going to goad you to destruction. You're a complete wanker.

Since the day I joined, 18 months ago, I have been subjected to anti French sentiment  by you parochial minded thick cunts. Goad me to destruction? that's what Bubba, Decs and fucking Queerfingers tried for over a year, with their accusations of grassing, snake, etc etc. Where are they now?  Now fuck off and drink some of this hydrofluoric acid that Rick recommends for a slow and painful death. It's a change from bleach. Cunt

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×